BEWARE Sqweel Go owners with long hair

Don't do what i just did

I stupidly thought it would be a good idea to use my Sqweel Go in the shower what with it being waterproof (something i hadn't done before and wont ever again with waterproof vibrating toys) when i would normally use any toys before hand it wasn't long whilst trying to get in a good position Sqweel Go turned on not paying enough attention it was spining around bent my head down and i managed to get my hair caught up in it after 20 minutes i managed to rescue most of the caught up hair out of it the rest i had to cut off that i can't get out of the Go, so now i have a virtually broke unusable and much loved Sqweel Go ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Oh no, I hope your head isn't too sore :(

Ah ouch! :S

Oh nooo, I am sorry to hear that ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Ouch! I hope you're OK!

Oh no! I hope you didn't have to cut off too much hair x

ouchies! Hope you're ok x

I'm fine the sqweel suffered more than i did

Uh oh think there will probably be an additional warning on the packaging soon warning to out your hair up!

I don't know if this would damage it, but if you have any nair or other hair removal cream do you think you could squeeze it in? Then since it's waterproof it *should* be possible to just rinse it out. Might be worth a try if you think it's basically unusable anyway, and it shouldn't damage the toy. (I make no promises and have never tried).

Petrichor wrote:

I don't know if this would damage it, but if you have any nair or other hair removal cream do you think you could squeeze it in? Then since it's waterproof it *should* be possible to just rinse it out. Might be worth a try if you think it's basically unusable anyway, and it shouldn't damage the toy. (I make no promises and have never tried).

Not sure hair removal cream would work it got caught round the motor I couldn't even tweeze it out after moving the tongue wheel out the way

Hey myghost

Sorry to hear about your experience - that must have been scary! 

Have you contacted customer care yet? I've had a peep in your order history and you're still covered by our returns policy, so we'd be more than happy to send you a replacement Sqweel Go :)

Not tried customer care yet hadn't realised I'd had it less than a year felt like much longer will do it when I get some spare me later

That's fab news myghost that you can get another.

This is why we love LH customer care :)

myghost wrote:

Not tried customer care yet hadn't realised I'd had it less than a year felt like much longer will do it when I get some spare me later

Great - I'm glad we'll be able to get this solved for you! 

I'd be so sad if my little Sqweel Go popped it's clogs! :(

Thanks to live chat replacement on the way, going to do my best to make sure i don't ruin this one too

Oh dear :/

Thumps up to lovehoney for sending you a replacement