Bi-Curious Boyfriends and Husbands

As i get older(52) i appreciate the male form more,maybe a bucket list experience?

1 Like

I think it's the ultimate fantasy for a lot of guys, but how many of us would actually go through with it. Oral sex really interests me, but not too sure I'd go any further than that, having said that if the opportunity arose ( excuse the pun ) I'd find it hard to resist.

1 Like

It is something that I think about, and have discussed with my wife, don't think it will ever happen though, will remain a fantasy

Hi, I am a bisexual male and before I met my misses I had sex only relationships with men, we have been together for 30 years and the craving for cock has never waned! I know if I was single I'd be chasing cock for sex only as I'm women only for long term relationships! Your lucky youve been able to confide in your OH about your desire as I know my OH would never be able to accept it as she doesn't like the idea of 2 men together which is ironic as she did experiment with women when she was younger!! Fortunately she is open minded enough for us to do pegging which helps slightly scratch that itch!! Luckily for me I have a female best mate who knows my secret so I can confide in her and share cock pics, videos and stories!! She also keeps me in check when my desire for cock gets unbearable! But if I had the chance in the right circumstances I'd be straight back on one and she has said she'd help me find it if it ever came to that!

I can't say I am too bi curious . However it has powered quite a few orgasms using fantasy . While looking at pictures of my own hairless tanned ass , cock and balls I can't help but think of sucking and fucking a similar guy someday . If wife was active and a bit more wild I might just give it a go .

I have posted on threads a few times I get very turned on thinking about hubby with another guy. Probobly will stay a fantasy but still loving the thought. Maybe a bucket list thing. For me to watch and partake in one day. Xx

I fancy the thought of a nice cut cock hard and wet wear sexy women clothing

I get pre cum just thinking about it,maybe one day It could happen, X

Not me, nor Mrs Sen. When I read this thread out to her yesterday, she responded with a "is there something you are trying to tell me" remark. No

I enjoy analy play, pegging and have even tried to deepthroat a dildo whilst riding another one (hats off to those that can deep throat btw, but my gag reflex doesn't allow too much) but even though I use realistic dildos, they are an inaminate object and not a replacement. Even when Mrs Sen is pegging me, its because its a way of being intimate with her (as well as the physical stimulation) that I enjoy.

All respect to those that are, different strokes......

I think my hubby would quite happily wank another man off as he has told me he has

1 Like

Hubby has sucked cock once before whilst in a 3some situation with me and a black guy, I found the guy who was willing to let hubby suck his cock without telling hubby , so on the night I just said "I want to see this in your mouth before I have my fun with him" such a turn on seeing it , I'd say go for it if your relationship is strong enough.

1 Like

Hubby has sucked cock once before whilst in a 3some situation with me and a black guy, I found the guy who was willing to let hubby suck his cock without telling hubby , so on the night I just said "I want to see this in your mouth before I have my fun with him" such a turn on seeing it , I'd say go for it if your relationship is strong enough.

Like lots of the other posts here, it's on our fantasy list and comes up a lot during sex... We've had MFF & MMFF fun but just the ladies have got to explore their bi sides.. I'd really like to explore too, but I want the whole package, kissing, oral, anal, the works..

Not certain the reality would meet expectations but it still gets me super horny thinking about it all..

Maybe one day...... Hmmm

2 Likes