Bi-Curious Boyfriends and Husbands

Hello everyone - My OH posted here a few weeks ago in regard to my possible curiosity about playing with another guy (with her).

Just wondred how many other Boyfriends and Husbands on here also tempted.

Personally, I only get turned on by the idea of wanking and sucking with a guy, would not enjoy anal or kissing etc... it's all about the cock! haha...

1 Like

Not for me.

I am not even Bi curious

A MMF threesome is something I've done in the past, where the guy and I did everything together too. but that was whilst single...it's not something I'd do in a committed relationship. That just boils down to my personal preference obviously :)

1 Like

Not something I can really help with as not in our wheelhouse but I wanted to comment I think it is great you are communucating openly about it with your partner.

Not sure I could go through with it in reality but part of me is curious... Funny how my attitude as changed as I have got older, at one time I would have said no way!

Don't think I'd be into one on one with a guy but never say never as they say. Fantasie loads more now about a bi three way and would love to be sucked/wanked by a guy whilst the wife/gf watches. Got a friend who's gay and we've shared pics and vids/FaceTime but no more. A real turn on wanking together but I'm the same, wouldn't want to kissing etc

My husbands been a bit curious about it but not something we could go through with. For us it's best kept as a fantasy. I'm too bat s**** jealous.

1 Like

my gf knows I'm bi, I have no desire to indulge my bi side when I'm with her, she's all I need

1 Like

I'm more on the opposite end of being gay but I've never actually been with a woman before, and I'm not entirely sure if i'm on or off to the idea yet. Sexualty's a confusing thing eh?

i am bi and we have played with other bi couples and singles, if you fancy it then go for it

I am curious and my OH knew long before got together that I am curious and hoping to meet someone soon..

curious_voyeurs wrote:

Personally, I only get turned on by the idea of wanking and sucking with a guy, would not enjoy anal or kissing etc... it's all about the cock! haha...

As said, the key is communication. If you can find another person who is on the same wavelength as you, and discuss what you want from each other beforehand.

There is nothing more unromantic as having to keep slapping a guy away from trying to stick it in your arse while your trying to concentrate on going down on someone else.

Hey, this is something my oh and myself have discussed. The fantasy in principle sounds fab but we don't think it would match expectations. I personally would like to try, i work on the rule that it's good for the goose then it's good for the gander, if that makes sense. I think if I expect her to suck cock and swallow a load then if it ever arose then I'd do the same thing for her if that's what she wanted to do.

I'm kind of curious but only from the point of view if I were a woman. I'd like to know what it feels like to give a bj and have sex as a woman to a man.

Other than that I'm not bi curious at all

It's my favourite fantasy but my OH is not ready (yet). I've wondered about trying to find a willing guy but worry about STDs. It's something I have to do before I grow too old though. Just not sure how.

1 Like

Yeah, I replied on your OH's post,
I'd say I am bicurious, all apart from kissing for me.

1 Like

It's my fav fantasy and would love my wife so watch me suck cock. She doesn't know I'm bi tho

My oh knows I'm very bi and wouldn't mind me having sex with another man whilst she is there, she brings it up all the time. Makes her very wet. x

1 Like

Both my OH and me are bi but while we fantasise while playing we have never gone further than the fantasy. I would like to but think my OH is to possessive and don't want to push it.

No kissing but would like receiving/giving

1 Like