Bi curious

Try Fabguys, I’m a member and meet guys on there, I always practice safe sex and find most do

Lozz wrote:

I'm happily married now but regret not having a go experience with a woman I feel as if I would really enjoy it and get a lot from it but I think the ship has sailed

Yes I know what you mean Lozz as I feel the same. I've had two experiences with women but I was kind of in a not drank mood, but very up for things that I wouldn't normally do. I enjoyed those two experiences, but I wish I had been in my "normal" state to have had the chance to have taken more from those encounters.

Even though I've been steadily married for nearly 20 years now and my hubby being a lovely guy, I feel that as I get older I'm definitely more open to other possibilities. I'm not attracted to women in a general sense and I still very much getting aroused by men, but now it's totally about the person as a whole. So if me and hubby ever split it up - which I believe it's not gonna happen as we've a strong relationship - I reckon I'd consider dating a girl if she attracted me.

I've always wondered if i am Bi or not, i really don't know. I don't have the typical attraction to a person sexually in an "Omg i want to have sex with them" i need to be emotionally involved and love someone to want sex with them, but i do find some people incredibly sexually attractive.

All my sexual dreams have been about women, but i don't feel like i'd ever want to have sex with a woman, but it is incredibly confusing.

I think realistically my finding women attractive is from jealousy of wanting to look like them, rather than wanting to sleep with them, as i just dont develop the love emotional connection to females to kick in that desire for sex with one.

VirginAngel wrote:

I've always wondered if i am Bi or not, i really don't know. I don't have the typical attraction to a person sexually in an "Omg i want to have sex with them" i need to be emotionally involved and love someone to want sex with them, but i do find some people incredibly sexually attractive.

All my sexual dreams have been about women, but i don't feel like i'd ever want to have sex with a woman, but it is incredibly confusing.

yes I would certainly consider a relationship with someone of the same sex if the opportunity happened

I think realistically my finding women attractive is from jealousy of wanting to look like them, rather than wanting to sleep with them, as i just dont develop the love emotional connection to females to kick in that desire for sex with one.

VirginAngel wrote: