Bi Sexuality amongst men

Hi All
Im 45 and Bi, love mutual sucking as well as anal sex. Im vers so i like to be bottom and I like to top.
I love cum, I cant get enough and I need it daily. I only realised I was Bi during a threesome when I went down on him and I loved every minute of it, especially when I made him cum.

How many others feel the same?

12 Likes

Very curious! Experimented with a mate when I was younger, wanking each other but never tried oral or anal with another man.

1 Like

Oral with a man i supper hot. I cant do kissing but i can suck cock every day

3 Likes

Give me a penis without the man on the end and I’m all for it. I’ve got no physical or emotional attraction to men, but find an erection really attractive. It might just be that I understand and recognise it. Projection or empathy. Who knows. But I wouldn’t describe myself as Bi, simply because of the lack of interest in the rest of the man.

5 Likes

My first sexual experience was with a guy in my teens, not attracted to men never was, just a horny teenager. Love anal play tho. Thankfully my OH loves pegging me

4 Likes

Like many others have said on the forum, I’m not interested in men emotionally, but love to see an erect penis and watch it orgasm​:fire:

5 Likes

Absolutely :100: totally not interested in men. But do love to watch then cum

4 Likes

Bi curious here.. I fooled around In my teens with a mate wanking and watching eachother cum but nothing more than that.. I love seeing a hard dick and cum and love seeing a guy explode. over the last couple of years I have found myself attracted to guys more than ever before though..

7 Likes

@bl1 absolutely agree. Been bi a long time, bottom almost all the time, have only topped maybe 5 guys. Wasnt even curious to begin with, but glad i tried it. I think being the bottom for my 1st time with a guy set what i enjoy

2 Likes

I’m not bi either but seeing a nice cock and watching it ejaculate is something I like, maybe , because I can relate, or envy the ability to spurt semen , which I have lost the ability to do.

2 Likes

Agreed there, i did it with 2 friends, watched each other and progressed to helping each other but didnt think it was bi/gay, just exploring.

4 Likes

Not a fan of kissing, oral ok, love wanking guys and taking cock tho

3 Likes

Bi curious here. Recently tried a realistic dildo and loved it. Definitely curious as to experiencing a man for real.

12 Likes

@Salopian i can highly recommend it! Toys are good but to feel another guy holding onto you and thrusting in and out to completion :winking_face_with_tongue:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Si_1983

1 Like

My wife knows that I’m bicurious, but I’ve never actually done anything with another guy. I’ve jerked off to bisexual porn with her and she saw me cum when it was just guys fucking on screen, so she knows that I can get off to just gay stuff.

If I had the opportunity, I would want to try sucking cock and getting fucked by a guy. I fantasize about these things, but then I don’t find myself attracted to men, just the cock. So I don’t know if it’s one of those things thats better left as a fantasy.

4 Likes

I definitely relate to this. When I fantasize about getting fucked by a guy, it’s like a faceless entity with a cock. I don’t find the guy attractive, but I am definitely attracted to a hard cock.

2 Likes

So the guys that say you’re not interested in the guy, only the cock. So what about a trans woman? Some are so hot, and can barely tell they’ve transitioned until they reveal their extra package. This I think I can relate to, maybe it’s a fantasy though. :man_shrugging:t2: maybe it’s a thought of having a woman penetrate me with a real penis rather than a strap on. :man_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

Yep totally understand this :100:

2 Likes

I would definitely be more interested in a trans woman.

3 Likes