Big bra problem ( pun intended lol )

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yeah. best to shop around. I believe La Senza have a sale on at the moment too (hush hush - shouldn't really mention that on this site forum!)

I have only had one small glass of wine! Honest!

ive just signed up on La Senza and have found a few lush bra's which i think i might a few next week

This forum must have the biggest average bust size going! I feel a thread coming on....

http://www.bravissimo.com/default.aspx

Much love for it!

Woohoo just bought a bra on La senza in my size and i love it, cant wait for it to turn up so i can try it on :)

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Whoo hoo! La Senza are lovely! I love their stuff.

they have got lovely stuff, might order of them again next week :)

Lady-J wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Whoo hoo! La Senza are lovely! I love their stuff.

they have got lovely stuff, might order of them again next week :)

thank you so much for recomending me that site hun xxx

try evans. they have a shop online, and in store.

sweetlove666 wrote:

try evans. they have a shop online, and in store.

i look on there and they didnt have much for my size

thank you anyway hun xx

She was, We went in a little shop here called Sienna ( I think )

Anyway the shop owner has been in our local paper etc for doing a really good measurement service. Her shop caters for plus sizes but unfortunately she's a tad pricey!

And the 36FF is by far the comfiest size for Jade.

If you have a debenhams try them - they do a wide range of sizes including ff's. I'm a 36G, but can wear a 36FF. Debenhams normally have a good choice and you can try them on.

Honeytongue wrote:

If you have a debenhams try them - they do a wide range of sizes including ff's. I'm a 36G, but can wear a 36FF. Debenhams normally have a good choice and you can try them on.

Your just bragging now External Media

Honeytongue wrote:

thanks hun, yeah we do have a debenhams so will have a look when im in town next. ive bought a nice one on La Senza and one on ebay both my size.

Hi Im a 34G and I know what you mean, trying to find affordable bra's, its not easy.

I find Bravissamo are brilliant for buying ya basic everyday bra, worth paying the extra for a product that actually lasts. Also I like to buy in their sales when they have them.

Next do a selection aswell online and in their catalogue, not sure bout in-store. Its not a big range but nice if you want somint frilly. I love their basques :)

I like Bravissamo but sometimes find their prices a bit much. I second Debenhams, but sometimes their bra fitting service isn't the best, they do howerver seem to have a good selection for larger breasted women.

Normally I rate M&S, but last time I had a really rubbish fitting and nothing for larger sizes si I've gone off of them a bit

Puppies77 wrote:

Hi Im a 34G and I know what you mean, trying to find affordable bra's, its not easy.

I find Bravissamo are brilliant for buying ya basic everyday bra, worth paying the extra for a product that actually lasts. Also I like to buy in their sales when they have them.

Next do a selection aswell online and in their catalogue, not sure bout in-store. Its not a big range but nice if you want somint frilly. I love their basques :)

thanks hun, will have a another look on there when i get the chance.

ASda do some great larger cup ranges now, up to a J and they're really pretty, bras are £6 and bottoms are £3 or £3.50 which is a brilliant price. I'm a 34J and they fit well, in some of the styles I needed to go up a back size, but at least at Asda you can try them first so definitely worth a try :-)

As has been said, Bravissimo, Figleaves, Brastop, look out for a range by Curvy Kate, they fit well too and look great.

FF is actually a much more popular size than people think, so don't worry, there are bras out there... Just remember to try them on first, on the loosest hook you should be able to fit a couple of fingers between the band and you and your wires should lie flat against your chest with all your boob in, no four boob syndrome, def not a good look :-)

And yes I used to be a bra fitter....

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

ASda do some great larger cup ranges now, up to a J and they're really pretty, bras are £6 and bottoms are £3 or £3.50 which is a brilliant price. I'm a 34J and they fit well, in some of the styles I needed to go up a back size, but at least at Asda you can try them first so definitely worth a try :-)

As has been said, Bravissimo, Figleaves, Brastop, look out for a range by Curvy Kate, they fit well too and look great.

FF is actually a much more popular size than people think, so don't worry, there are bras out there... Just remember to try them on first, on the loosest hook you should be able to fit a couple of fingers between the band and you and your wires should lie flat against your chest with all your boob in, no four boob syndrome, def not a good look :-)

And yes I used to be a bra fitter....

thanks hun for that advice, i didnt know Asda's do bigger sizes i will defo have a look and see what they got. i hate having being measured but really it is good to know what size i am. i did use to be a 38d and now im a 36 ff so dont know how ive gone down two sizes and up two in my cup size.

thank you everyone xxx

Don't fret bout the size lady-J, it's just a number after all and no-one needs to know it, and if it makes your boobs look fantastic who cares what that number is? After all the better fitting the bra, the perkier the boobs ;-)

Chances are you were wearing the wrong size before, 80% of people are, but at least you know now :-)

Asda have a few ranges that are larger cupped, some go up to a G I think, that were designed by the Ultimo company, ooh they're another one you could try and then they do the range up to J cup, so def worth a look.

Embrace them lovely curves :-) Could be worse you could be a J like I am, now that is difficult....

thanks hun will keep all that in mind. i will defo look in asda and see what they got xx