Big bra problem ( pun intended lol )

Girls, need your help.....

just been measured and have found out im a 36ff when i thought i was a 38dd/40d.

Bascially there is no where down here in plymouth that stocks or sells a 36ff.

So any fellow big busted girls who know of anywhere decent and not too expensive online?

thanks in advance for any help.

ps sorry i havent been on for a while x

I was literally going to post the same thing!

Found out today i'm a 38FF/G. Got a few from Matalan that fitted nicely. Bravissimo have a sale on at the moment, they're brilliant for bigger bras xx

Lady-J wrote:

just been measured and have found out im a 36ff when i thought i was a 38dd/40d.

So any fellow big busted girls who know of anywhere decent and not too expensive online?

Try Primark. I went into Primark in Plymouth yesterday and they have loads of big bras (I'm a 38E/F) half price! They were £3 each, I bought 5!

Marks and Spencers also do bras in those kind of sizes, which is where I go when Primark doesnt have any.

Ooh also Bra Stop online xx

My wife has the same "problem". There is a lovely shop near us called Leia which stocks really nice one. Then there is the pricey Bravissimo which you need to catch at the right time for prices. Figleaves can have some now and again and then there is eBay which stocks alot of larger sizes. Be careful there though as there are alot of fakes.

Ecksvie wrote:

Lady-J wrote:

Try Primark. I went into Primark in Plymouth yesterday and they have loads of big bras (I'm a 38E/F) half price! They were £3 each, I bought 5!

Marks and Spencers also do bras in those kind of sizes, which is where I go when Primark doesnt have any.

thank you so much, will pop in in the new year and have a look.

do you live in plymouth?

naughtyboy wrote:

My wife has the same "problem". There is a lovely shop near us called Leia which stocks really nice one. Then there is the pricey Bravissimo which you need to catch at the right time for prices. Figleaves can have some now and again and then there is eBay which stocks alot of larger sizes. Be careful there though as there are alot of fakes.

yeah ive heard Bravissimo is expensive. ive seen a few on ebay that i like, but have to wait till next week when i get paid. thank you for the advice

have you tried figleaves.com, their prices vary hugely you can sometimes get some real bargains and they do bigger sizes. Plus returns are really easy to, just put it back in the box it came in, but their sticker on and take it to the post office. I know how hard it is to get bras that fit properly so buying online can be risky if the returns aren't easy.

Lady-J wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

Lady-J wrote:

do you live in plymouth?

I dont live in Plymouth, but within a reasonable travelling distance. I'm about halfway between Plymouth and Exeter.

You'll probably have trouble finding bras in an FF cup. I'm actually an EE but I've never actually seen a bra in that size, but E and F are close enough that it doesn't matter. You'll probably have to go for F or G, so make sure to try on the different sizes before settling on one.

boobaloo wrote:

have you tried figleaves.com, their prices vary hugely you can sometimes get some real bargains and they do bigger sizes. Plus returns are really easy to, just put it back in the box it came in, but their sticker on and take it to the post office. I know how hard it is to get bras that fit properly so buying online can be risky if the returns aren't easy.

i will have a look, thank you xx

Ecksvie wrote:

Lady-J wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

Lady-J wrote:

do you live in plymouth?

I dont live in Plymouth, but within a reasonable travelling distance. I'm about halfway between Plymouth and Exeter.

You'll probably have trouble finding bras in an FF cup. I'm actually an EE but I've never actually seen a bra in that size, but E and F are close enough that it doesn't matter. You'll probably have to go for F or G, so make sure to try on the different sizes before settling on one.

i will have a look around and i will make sure i try them on first. i havent seen much bra's that are FF its so frustrating for me

We'll find something soon sexy xxx

And thanks for the help so far girls ;) xx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Sloggi are a brand a lot of big breasted women swear by. Not so much for sexy, but they do have some nice ones. But they are perfectly made for larger breasts and super comfortable. (I don't know by experience as I have small boobs, but my mother tried to prepare me as a teenager as she thought I would inherit her FF's. - I didn't)

They are sure to have an online shop if you type Sloggi in a search engine.

thanks hun. will have a look and see what they do xx

Debenhams and M&S in Plymouth have some good ones, they also have big sizes, im a 38ff, but also find that Matalan are fab! I dont live in plymouth either but im not too far away. And as already mentioned, Primark bras are soooo comfy and do big sizes.

Ive looked on bravissimo and fig leaves but they all seem mega expensive and i hate the fact that most shops, once you go past a certain bra size, they are all old style and arent that sexy.

Hope you find some =]

muchkin wrote:

Debenhams and M&S in Plymouth have some good ones, they also have big sizes, im a 38ff, but also find that Matalan are fab! I dont live in plymouth either but im not too far away. And as already mentioned, Primark bras are soooo comfy and do big sizes.

Ive looked on bravissimo and fig leaves but they all seem mega expensive and i hate the fact that most shops, once you go past a certain bra size, they are all old style and arent that sexy.

Hope you find some =]

i agree, we looked in BHS and they didnt look nice. i do also find alot of bra shops are expensive. i will try primark when im in town next. thanks for the advice xxx

bravissiom is it for me :) I'm a 30h and its a nightmare finding bras anywhere other online

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Pretty! Affordable! And all in your size (I think?)

http://tinyurl.com/38ha88p

I looked for Sloggi, but their selection is NOTHING like it was a few years ago. So apologies for that.

That link above looks like they have some lovely stuff though.

thanks anyway hun

ive just tried that link and it said there is no match

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Try that link above MBS! They have some in your size!

Think I may get one or two things from that site myself when I get my money!

ok will try again

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Try that link above MBS! They have some in your size!

Think I may get one or two things from that site myself when I get my money!

thanks hun, im having a look now, there prices are not too bad, might get a few next week when i get paid.

i will still have a look around on other websites

Thankyou Avrielle ;) xx