Big Brother

Anyone else hate Big Brother as much as me? My OH watches it every chance she gets n thinks it great n repeats this every single year since it started. I cant stand it, or the folk in it, is it just me or anyone else feel the same?

Used to watch the early ones, but they have got really boring over the years! Think its because everyone on them now tries too hard. David Attenborough's Africa, thats a programme! :D

Oh it's back? I think generally people like it less now. It has gone on since I was a child. People used to tell me to go on it and that I'd surely win, I didn't know anything about the show at this time but now I do I'm not sure it's a compliment! :)

David Attenboroughs Africs is lovely!!

I think shows annoy me not because of the show itself but everyone talking about it. x

Absolutely detest that programme I used to watch celeb big brother when actual celebs went in... now they are all wannabe celebs or assholes as I like to call them

Can't stand it!

dont bother with it

There is so much crap on tv, so no point in getting worked up about it. Leave your girl to watch it and go to the pub.

watch dead set... awesome watching zombies tear the big brother house apart.... genius!!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

watch dead set... awesome watching zombies tear the big brother house apart.... genius!!

Oh yeah... That was cool! Bye bye Davina!

Haha death by ''light machine'' hahaha

MissJ wrote:

Used to watch the early ones, but they have got really boring over the years! Think its because everyone on them now tries too hard. David Attenborough's Africa, thats a programme! :D

David A's AFICA, top programme, ;-)

Can take it or leave it. I do love The Almighty Johnsons on SciFi though.

Would rather hit myself in the knackers with a meat tenderiser for an hour than watch them self centred, egotistical, celebrity chasing half wits. Sky anytime The Following it is then.