Big bum!

Hey,

I’m looking for some tips for sex with a big bummed lady. We are going away for our first trip, and while we so far only had sex with her on her back, I want to try new positions.
She is a size 22 with a big butt, and my cock is about 6 inches. Any advice on best positions or tips greatly appreciated.
I adore her and want to keep things exciting.

3 Likes

I’m a UK20-22, the pretzel is my absolute fave!! :heart:

3 Likes

Will definitely give that a go. She loves doggy but I’m stressed I won’t be able to get deep enough for her.

4 Likes

I can’t really offer any new positions but i wouldn’t worry about it too much. If she loves doggy and is happy with how deep you can get then don’t worry about it. Have you spoken to her about your concerns? She might have some other suggestions of positions that she’s enjoyed in the past. I enjoy being on my back with my legs held up or i hug my knees towards my chest because this allows him to get deeper, it might work for you if you haven’t already tried.

2 Likes

Im a size 8/10 but have a bubble butt. The only position that my bum makes awkward is spoons everything else can be modified.
Standing doggy with me leaning as far forward as possible (from the hips) allows him to go really deep without my bum getting in the way.

4 Likes

I’m a size 22 too, my absolutely favourite position is sidewind her, and he can get very deep in me :woozy_face:
My other one I love is head down, on my arms with my ass in the air :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I find being on top with her legs over my shoulders works fantastically well for deep fun.

2 Likes

I love doggy, this is better - you get the same level of deepness but there’s eye contact, so feels more intimate & hands free to play elsewhere, plus her top leg can be moved around to find the most comfortable position or change things up a bit :raised_hands:t2::drooling_face:

2 Likes

I want to give her a real wow while we’re away. Her last fella was horrible to her so want everything to be amazing.

6 Likes

Well the fact you are doing some research really shows you care so I’m sure that will definitely reflect when you are together! :blush:

2 Likes

I’ve treated her to some lingerie off here too for Easter. Just need to get the play right to go with it! Want her to not feel self conscious. She’s very aware of her size and I want to find positions she’s comfortable with, and more importantly give her a good time!

4 Likes

I highly recommend the crotchless bodysuits, they are amazing for self confidence!!

4 Likes

I have just got her one of those. She loves it! Got her a really nice ‘wine’ coloured body too.

2 Likes

Seconded. And its really easy to get in

3 Likes

There is the massive Positions of the week list if your looking for some fun options to try

3 Likes

Good for you dude x

3 Likes

We are going to look through these together. Important she’s part of it.
Just want her to feel good

4 Likes

100%
Finding ideas together is the best. Hope you both have an amazing time :grin:

1 Like

Absolutely :smile: good plan. Theres lots of options in there, some of them are admittedly pretty acrobatic, but theres plenty that should be tryable. Hopefully you both have fun experimenting and discover some new faves

1 Like

Does she like to get on top and control things.
Squating down can get really deep.