Big busted and confused!

Please help! I'm a curvy size 16 with 36FF boobs but really struggling to find lingerie that fits. It's either perfect on the body and to small on the breasts or the reverse!

Are there other ladies out there with similiar problems that can help or advice? Many thanks.x

Hi there, I'm not big busted but my friends who are swear by bras that have a leotard style back to them. If you google it you might find a few that look sexy AND fit. Unlike the standard camisole back (this creates a rectangle look) the shape is rounded (hence the leotard name) The elastic required to achieve this look has the added benefit of flexibility.

Also buy bras with at least 5 hooks on the back.

Lastly, wide straps are a must and preferably elasticated ones as thin spaghetti things will simply dig in.

pinkpixie wrote:

I'm a curvy size 16 with 36FF boobs

Come over all feint and will have to lie down 8-)

Seriously though, my daughters are similarly blessed and swear by Bravissimo.

Could be worth a look.

Know how you feel. I'm a 34F and have similar problems. I find corsets are the way to go with me, since finding anything with actual cups in my size is a task I dont even bother with since I know I wont have much luck.

bravissimo is good if you have a small back size.

evans is usually brilliant for me. their bras wash and keep shape fairly well

simplybe.co.uk or naturallyclose.co.uk do bigger sizes too, and free returns. plus you dont pay for the items untill you receive the cloathing.

The same size as you. I brought a lovely valentine's undies set from Asda this year, a bargin at only £6, i got the 16, too small on the bust,changed to a 18, again - bigger around the belly - not needed, but again the bust was made for a c cup and stills on top of the nipple, or if pulled over the breast i have chicken fillets above it, why can't people make just bigger cups and not just bigger size all round. Like trouser sizes.

I need a petite leg and a big bust top. Come on LH, make bigger busts and not just in the size 16plus range.;-p (and at bargin prices!!)