Big girls - how do you find the sizing of LH lingerie?

I'm a little all over the place for sizing, I am somwhere between 18-22/38DD-42DD depending where I shop, but generally I'm in the middle. I'm just wondering how other larger ladies have found the sizing - my tummy is probably my biggest part and I prefer that covered so I'm looking at babydolls and basques. All advice appreciated 😃

I'm that awkward 16-18 size and have 40DD. Generally the sizing is excellent with their products. I do find the bust can be a little hit and miss though so I would suggest reading the comments really carefully, particularly on the lower rated ones, to see if this is a problem.x

I'm also awkward, as I'm a 40F and a size 14-16 now. I find that size 14-16 LH lingerie doesn't fit my boobs, so I have to wear size 18, which barely covers them and ends up being too loose on the rest of my body most of the time. It depends on the style of lingerie though. I haven't found Lovehoneys sizing very good (as I've mentioned in most of my reviews) but perhaps that's because of my body shape. I do think that their boob bits are always ridiculously tiny though, especially for the plus size range!

Hi I'm an 18-20 dress size and 38-40 F/FF, generally the sizing is good. I have found the Lovehoney own brand slightly larger than others but all a good fit. The only problem I have is that a lot of the time my bust doesn't fit into the cups. I have a large bust and my bus stop are teardrop shaped not round and don't perch on top of boning or wires well.

I agree with Fun Louise on this. I wear a size 16/18 top and a 38C/38D bra but need a 22 on bottom as I have such big hips in comparison to such small boobs. I find the LoveHoney range to be fabulous and perfect fitting in 95% of their range I have tried.

One thing to remember is that their returns policy is FANTASTIC, if you don't like it for whatever reason just send it back.

I've found some sizing to be a bit off with the dreamgirl brand to be honest, and Fantasy can sometimes bit a bit hit and miss. I would just recommend reading the reviews carefully on the lower rated things as Bex said, as alot of my purchases have been based on reviews.

Good luck and enjoy! I have to admit I've gained ALOT of confidence in myself since being able to put my paws on some nice fitting plus sized lingerie. It's now an addiction for me haha x

Thank you all lovelies! Looking to treat myself (and the Mr) in the next few days and desperately want to feel good in myself in the bedroom!

I'm excited for you! Anything you have your eye on? x

VioletWolf wrote:

I'm a little all over the place for sizing, I am somwhere between 18-22/38DD-42DD depending where I shop, but generally I'm in the middle. I'm just wondering how other larger ladies have found the sizing - my tummy is probably my biggest part and I prefer that covered so I'm looking at babydolls and basques. All advice appreciated 😃

I am close to your sizing..18/20 on top 20/22 bottom..smaller breasts though at a 40/42 C...but the plus size lingerie on here..is stunning and so well fitting and beautiful...I have many reviews on several types of lingerie..I find body stockings amazing and very sexy..Basques I adore too..I used to feel fat..lovehoney makes me feel sexy and special xxx

Ghhdhj

Oops! Try again!

Sugar I was looking at this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33682
to start with, in either the black or burgundy. That should be ok for size as I think it's 18-22, but I really love a babydoll, so will probably keep looking 😋

Mermaid I didn't think to try a body stocking, I'll have a look at some of those too! I'm glad the lingerie gives you confidence, nothing worse than when you're not feeling the love for yourself! I hate myself sometimes, definitely need an ego boost.

VioletWolf, I actually ordered the piece you linked in size 3X-4X and it should get to me in about 3 days (I live outside UK). I could drop by when it gets here and let you know, if you chose to wait that long to order... I am an odd 14-18, and a 42DD, and I think my biggest problem is my tummy too (sometimes looks like a pregnancy :(). All in all I think I'm proportionately big all over, but I normally wear size 16 or XL in knickers (with 14 or 'just' L at times as I have found bigger ones to be loose), but I need to go for at least size 20-22 in bustiers or basques or babydolls due to the cups being so small on most lingerie. LH bras that have the dress sizes stated are never a good fit for me, the only one that actually (just about) fitted is the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33197 in 3X which I loved so much I'm actually planning to stock up on it LOL). If you are going to consider bodystockings, know that I do fit into the 'normal' sized ones too as long as they say it's one size up to 16. Just a hint: I love waspies (usually size 16-18) and garter belts to hide my hated tummy! And these can stay on during action too. :) I have spent a fortune in 'self-esteem boosting' lingerie in the last year, but most of it from a well-known competitor (sorry, but lingerie-wise I find their items more beautiful and fitting while with LH is a hit & miss sort of experience so far). Hope this helps, and glad you took the steps to gain back your confidence, it is so worth it. :)

im size 16/18 with 44f breasts,and find sexy underwear doent fit proply on my breasts

sent for some nice underwear on net ebay but doesnt feel comfy on my body

what yuo got to help me on here?

I tend to stick to 22-24 in lingerie, some 18-20 will fit, depends on the materials though.

Thank you all for the advice! I bought the one I linked earlier (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33682) and it really is beautiful, but because my body is such an awkward shape and size, my body does not do it justice at all!
So thank you especially to Mummy Mermaid, who suggested body stockings! Bought 2 on the offer, got the plus size catsuit and plus size floral lace and I have never felt sexier!

I'm a 40F on the top, roughly a size 20/22 but a size 16 on the bottom. I tend to go for stretchy things as they fit my top half without being too baggy on the bottom. Most of what I've ordered from Lovehoney has been a great fit but as you can return anything its always worth ordering anything you like the look of xx

VioletWolf wrote:

Thank you all for the advice! I bought the one I linked earlier (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33682) and it really is beautiful, but because my body is such an awkward shape and size, my body does not do it justice at all!
So thank you especially to Mummy Mermaid, who suggested body stockings! Bought 2 on the offer, got the plus size catsuit and plus size floral lace and I have never felt sexier!

It's not just you, I'm returning it too. :(

Era I was devastated 😔 I'm going to try it with the suspenders to see if that helps with the fit on me but if not I think it may be going back 😔 I'm just such an awkward mish-mash of a shape! 😩

VioletWolf wrote:

Your more than welcome..i have 3 so far..i want them all hehe they make me feel really sexy and mr loves them too xxx

I was amazed just from a quick try on how sexy I felt, and OH loved them too which I honestly didn't expect! If it hadn't been for the baby waking up things may have turned frisky 😂