Big ish dildo recommended?

I’ll join @PKH and @BLovesC in endorsing the Lifelike Lover Luxe 7." It would be a great “step up” dildo without risk of being “too big.” The 5" circumference is at its widest point at the base. The widest part of the head is about 4.75" and then shaft drops to I think 4.5 and thickens gradually. It’s also a relatively soft dildo (firm enough to do everything you need, but flexible to allow for differences in anatomy. As it’s in the “mid/big” size range, it would be great for DP play, either vaginal DP or anal/vaginal DP.

We also have the Kendall Swirly mentioned by @Kitty-Cat01 and it’s quite a beast. Wife has to be in the right mood, very aroused, and usually well on her way to a second or third O before she’s ready. It is NOT flexible - very firm, and the head curve and ridges are very pronounced. It could be what you’re looking for, but it’s definitely more a matter of taste, I think.

We also have this one that is a great size, but is also quite firm with a pronounced curve and no flex at all. Could be great if your partner enjoys G-spot stimulation, but could also easily be the wrong choice.

If it were us, we’d probably work our way up in size and not jump straight to the biggest out there, but if your partner is sending you recommendations/requests, go ahead and indulge, I guess? If it’s too big for her then, I guess it’s her fault. Or get a few. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If she wants to get something big, like everyone said, its best to go big in stages and not just jump in at the deep end. Not least because she a) she may very well struggle to insert a big dildo if shes never used one before and b) she may find her anatomy limits how big a toy she is able to physically take

If she wants a bigger toy id personally recommend silicone and either dual density or softer (eg. Low shore)
Phallophile reviews has this cracking silicone density chart for a ton of dildos which might be useful to have a look at.

Another vote here for the lifelike lover luxe dildo everyone is a fan of. Its a really nice medium density (10A shore incase your curious) and g spots brilliantly.

I also have the purple kendall swirly dildo and like @LRLRL its really quite dense with very little give. Takes me some warm up to use but i do like it, the ridges feel super and it g spots well.

2 Likes

Good tips from your wife :+1:

Sometimes approaching things methodically and logically is best.

Yeah, vixen make amazing dildos. Dual density is really nice :drooling_face:

1 Like

Have you thought about an inflatable dildo? LH have a few and they are really quite firm when inflated. We have one, pump it up a bit so its firm enough to insert and thrust with… Then you can pump it up and stretch as big as she likes.

something like this?