Big ish dildo recommended?

Hey, this is my first time posting or even ordering a toy, especially for someone else. My girlfriend currently has a bullet vibrator, nothing else, but she has been saying that she wants to get better stimulation from penetration, hinting at a dildo bigger than me. This is to be expected since I’m quite on the smaller side, but less than 5” for reference, so there’s only so much I can do with “lil boy” down there as she calls him :joy:

Anyways, she has been sending me links to 8” dildos, and today I happened to be near a competitor shop so I went in to see what an 8” dildo looks like, as I’ve never seen anything that big. My jaw dropped, so the two workers there saw me and offered to help me. After explaining she wants to be more full during sex and more stretched (can’t blame her), they suggested a dildo that is 8x7 in size, King Cock or something like that was the name, saying if I get her that she will love me forever LOL

Now, I don’t know, I don’t think she has ever had anything bigger than average, or at least bigger than me, but that size just looked INSANE to me, I don’t know how some women in here take that?! Anyways, what should I do, what size would you recommend for someone that loves a good challenge, and is searching to be filled to the top to satisfy the needs I can’t quite fulfil myself? Because she truly deserves it all, she’s so amazing.

5 Likes

I can not answer for any woman or person with a vagina but I can say that I have possibly taken bigger things than myself :laughing:
That being said time and patience is key and I would suggest maybe picking one out together. It is her pleasure but communication is key. It can be a fun activity for the two of you and maybe you could even find something for yourself as well. Treat her and treat yourself too!

1 Like

Also, there are plenty of shapes and sizes and colors. You can pick something that is not phallic in nature. Maybe something that hits her g-spot. You could even try an extension to make you more girthy and longer as well!

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

If you are happy with her referring to your bits as that then fair play to you.

Apart from trying dildo’s have you considered trying a Penis extender? LH have quite a few, this one for example
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/penis-extenders-sleeves/p/lovehoney-super-schlong-2-extra-inches-penis-extender/a45715g82310.html

4 Likes

If it’s her first dildo and you’re worried about an 8 incher being too big, you can get one a little smaller than that to start, and if she loves it, gift a bigger one after a while :thinking: This one seems to be pretty popular (6.5 inches insertable, 5 inch girth)

Or like @AllenTries mentioned, one that is not phallic - this glass ones seems to be popular as well, especially for g-spot stimulation (7 inches insertable, smallest bead is 3.75 inch girth, largest bead is 5.5 inch girth) :grin:

I have both of these and love them (but I haven’t tried anything bigger yet…) Hope you find something nice for her :+1:

4 Likes

Hi @DoOne, welcome to the forum :wave:

8 inch length and 7 inch girth is pretty big if she hasn’t used anything above average before. That being said, if she’s asking for one that size, maybe she has a reason to think that she can manage it. Have a chat to her and see if she’s definitely sure about the size.

The length isn’t too much of an issue because she doesn’t need to use the whole thing. I can only use about 6.5 inches but lots of people like much longer than me. It’s the girth that’s more important because, if it’s too wide, then she won’t be able to insert it. What are the circumferences of the ones she has shown you? Personally my largest is 5.75 inch circumference but a lot of people on here can use much larger. You also need to look at the shape - if something says it has a 6 inch circumference then it is 6 inches at the widest point which might not be until the base of the toy if it is tapered or it could be the head if it has a very bulbous tip. I have bought 5 inch circumference toys which would be about right for me but then found that most of the toy was less than 4 inches so i was rather disappointed.

This is the largest one that i have, it’s very firm and a similar girth all the way down:

But if she’s asking for a particular size, she might be disappointed with something smaller than she hoped for. Definitely have a chat and decide together. You could always buy two if you wanted to surprise her - one massive one and one slightly smaller as a “warm up” to the big one! That would be my suggestion anyway - you win either way! :blush:

5 Likes

Another vote for https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/lifelike-lover-luxe-realistic-multicolored-silicone-dildo-7-inch/a38847g71433.html

Unless she’s experienced larger cocks/dildos before I’d recommend she works up to the larger ones rather than jumping right in - but maybe a conversation is needed first.

I’ve made the mistake of getting excited and buying too large for my OH - and while she can take the larger ones (although not as huge as your talking) once she’s warmed up a bit or really in the right mood) she tends to default to the dildo above.

Also as Another thought - have she tried butt plugs. My wife really likes the full feeling of having a butt plug in while we have PIV sex.

Good luck…but just keep having open conversations. I’m sure watching your OH enjoying a large dildo will be enjoyable for both of you!

5 Likes

We have two of these.

Lifelike Lover Ultra Realistic Suction Cup Dildo 8 Inch - Lovehoney UK

My wife takes hers vaginally and I take mine anally. They have a very nice taper meaning that initial penetration is easy but the fullness appears the deeper the penetration goes. Highly recommended.

4 Likes

Oh yeah for sure, I won’t really try to pick something that I think she may not like, at the worst, I would pick one that she sent me, at the best, I would recommend something else and if she agrees to get that given one, then that one we will get - also, in terms of budgeting, no limit really, probably no more than £60 though give or take :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, thank you!

It’s a bit of harmless joking around, not like she’s very false about it, she says it in a giggly way :smiley:

As for extenders, I never really have thought about them, not sure why I haven’t so I can’t really give a reason but I wouldn’t really be put off by their idea either you can say. I guess the extender only comes in handy when we are together whereas the dildo is a bit more of a portable option

3 Likes

Yeah for sure it wouldn’t hurt to just start off easier and then go someway bigger, it’s just me that’s a bit worried just because they seem really big to my eyes, not worried of her capabilities - I think she suggested the bigger ones mainly because she found them also more visually appealing (on top of the fact they are obviously quite big which would definitely take a bit longer to get used to than the smaller ones).

In terms of materials, I think she’s a bit scared or somewhat put off to use glass ones because she thinks they will be too cold, but I don’t think that should be much of an issue since the LH guides have been useful in that sense, however she seems keen on the silicone ones for sure. Both really nice suggestions nonetheless, I will mention!

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for the help, and I was thinking about the same thing - they’re not the most beginner friendly thing out there but also if she’s asking for that there’s a reason. Well, after asking, she seems to find a bigger dildo quite visually appealing which I can get behind, and also she wants to be more stretched which I also understand, but that can obviously be quite a difference in recommended sizes if you haven’t tried anything big to begin with and you don’t really know what “limit” you have at least to begin with. But, for one reason or another she definitely seems keen on the size as she says she’s seen how big the dildos can be before as she’s been in sex shops too with her friends (Fair enough) - Guess she’s quite a bit the size queen :joy:

These are the ones she showed me so far (at least the majority of them if not all of them in case I missed one or so)

The one I saw in person if I’m not mistaken, and she has shown me pretty much the same one unless they have different variations of this.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/realistic-suction-cup-dildo-7.5-inch/a40784g74373.html

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/dildo-vibrators/p/basics-slimline-realistic-dildo-vibrator-8-inch/a31468g54353.html

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/basics-suction-cup-dildo-8-inch/a34870g63163.html

So, it seems like quite the range of circumference, from 5" girth to 7" I believe? And I agree, naturally, to me, girth makes sense to be the more challenging factor than length, especially if she’s after stretching or a more filling feeling. I would say something around 5-5.5" girth shouldn’t be quite hard to deal with since they don’t appear different to what she’s been dealing with, but I can’t speak for much larger girths, I don’t have any personal experience to know haha

She’s definitely mainly looking for realistic dildos, or at least not the most oddly shaped ones, so the one you sent was definitely quite interesting, I like it personally so I will link that in with her and see what she says. Your last point I can’t disagree with - I am somewhat “afraid” (not literally) that if I get something smaller, she may give me a bit of an eye roll moment, and getting two dildos, especially as long as both fit within the £60 give or take, small, and big, would be nice! Thank you!

2 Likes

It seems like that style of silicone dildo is quite popular, so I will definitely look for some more of those! Yeah, I checked and she hasn’t had any large experiences, one partner she had years ago had a on-the-larger-side of average member, but that’s about it from what she said, not quite sure what that meant since she’s not good with sizes and eyeballing it LOL which is fair enough - so yeah probably not quite experienced in something large. In saying that, she does seem quite keen on pushing her limits, it’s just me I guess that is trying to be more cautious since, well, some of the ones she sent are like double my size in volume if not more :sweat_smile:

And yeah, I have tried to mention some anal penetration before, mainly from me rather than a toy without being pushy and she said she doesn’t feel comfortable with the idea of something going in there which is cool

Yeah I won’t dive in head first for sure without some checking in with her, the last thing I want to do is try and go in for an educated guess and for a surprise as a result which may not be quite it for her.

1 Like

She sent me pretty much an identical one to the one you linked in, just the 7.5" version rather! Assuming the girth is somewhat beginner friendly and then she can dictate how deep she goes in terms of length, however I wouldn’t be surprised if she manages to take it all with enough warming up…

1 Like

Something else to throw into the mix, have you considered trying double penetration with a dildo (and yourself). Youv said shes not into anal, which is fine, but you can dp vaginally too.
You can also try insert fingers by slipping them in alongside your shaft, which will give a fuller feeling too

6 Likes

I genuinely have never considered that - I can actually bring it up I think that would be interesting, not sure why I didn’t think of that haha it definitely would be good for a fuller feeling :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve just ordered the plus 2 ibches LH schlong it arrived today. Looks very big.

Softer than I thought it was going to be I’m going to do a test run tomorrow. Be good if I can wear an extender and give my wife a large portion. Will probably warm her up with my tongue, fingers and an entry size dildo. Good luck.

You could also maybe try a penis extender? LH sells many of these so you could maybe take a look. I’ve never used one but I’ve heard good things about them. You could also try something a bit smaller, maybe a 6 inch? I have the pink one that @PKH has suggested and I love it. It is my favourite dildo and it is nicely priced. I kind of want to buy all the colours in this specific dildo but I don’t really have the funds right now :joy:

3 Likes

My OH was completely against anything anal and surprised herself with how much she enjoys butt plugs. We got one as a tester from LH so she gave it a try and loved it. It’s not something we do all the time…but on those really horny days it always come out. She really enjoys any type of play with it in. I however, like you would love to try proper anal with her. But she’s not ready for that……which in fine by me!

I’d try sticking to the links she’s sent you and choose one of them as she probably looked into the descriptions and stuff… but also have you ever considered a penis extender sleeve? This might be a good way to involve you and her pleasures :slightly_smiling_face: