Big tits good or bad? what is the best size?

I'm a 44DD...I can't imagine being that big, But I can see why your hubby loves em. ^_~
I like em fairly big, but at least a handful is enough.
Since your having back problems have you ever thought of having a tailored front fastening bra? Theres a shop down here in Devon my friend goes to for them. Shes a 38E and had the same problem, but found that getting a specially made bra really helped because it was made to support her in the places most needed.
Hopefully she'll find the address for me so I can go in too. ^_^;;

Mrs T is 40DD, as for the handful debate, my fingers are usually gainfully employed to spectacular and orgasmic effect, hence the handful thingy doesn't really come into the equation!!! More about being in proportion, or small back with cantilever twins!! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Breast are beautiful in all shapes and sizes are they not?! I love my pert 34Bs which are often (depending on how cold I am!) a slightly retro pointed, aka maddona bra, shape....but I think theyre great, enough to bounce, not enough to sway, thats enough for me!

Ladies embrace your lovely breasts! I say no surgery, just a long look in the mirror. Learn to admire all your lady bits, big, small, hairy whatever. You only live once and surgery just doesnt always cut it...ho ho

Breasts are in the eye of the beholder! If you see what I mean!
Small tits are perfect on a small lady. The look is right, and the feel is just superb! If (like me) you're a bloke who prefers little ladies, you measure breasts with the way they feel in your hands!
And I do like a breast that fits comfortably into my (very receptive) hand!

However, my own personal experience isn't restricted to, um, little ladies. In my time I have known some BBWs! And if a breast overflows, and won't fit into my grasping palm, I'm always ready to accommodate any surplus with my mouth!

Well mine are on the move lol. Was a size 22/24 and a 44DD. Although this was prob not the right size as I was bulging out the sides and bottom. Have been on a diet for a couple of months now and have dropped weight. Am a size 18 on top and prob a 20 on the bottom. Consequently my bras fits like a glove now (same size) and |I have no overhang.

I do love having large breasts - they come in handy at play time or when you want to tease your hubby.

I must say I do prefer larger boobies to teeny tiny little ones but that is personal preference! I think mine are too big now but I liked their size about 3 years ago so time to lose some weight me thinks haha! At 38DD its not too bad getting bras but I normally only go on a bra buying spree when I'm back in the mainland - a small island just doesn't have the choice a lady needs!! hehe! But I must say, out of the boobies I have had chance to play with myself, I much prefer the bigger ones! So much more to fondle! :)

I personally think that 34 DD is the best size. But I dont mind flat chest or extra large ones. I have had quite a few extra large ones before.

Hiya Feet Lover, developing this theme slightly do you prefer large or small feet and have you ever taken one up the ass !!! Just curious.

TB

From a mans point of view Mrs P had a breast reduction last year. Having been a 34E for many years they were "ruined" following two children, growing to a stretched 36H. To be honest she hated them, their weight and how any exercise was painful and the problems in getting clothes to fit (she's only 5'3" too). To be honest I still loved them, having always enjoyed a full figure, but she was determined to change. She's now a 36D, and could not be happier with how it has changed her life. However it's not an easy option, an operation that lasts several hours, significant recovery time, scarring and loss of sentation. However I've not found any of the scarring off putting, and now that she has fully recovered we still both enjoy breast play. Another real plus point is that there is far more filthy lingerie, nightwear etc. that fits available for us both to enjoy

Anymore than you can fit in your hand & in your mouth is a waste!

Big boobs are great to a point but they get in the way & limit performance capabilities. I am not obsessed by boobs, I appreciate all kinds but when ladies have wangers the size of my mams house it's off putting. I'd rather have a tiny pair than a huge beach ball in each cup.

I suspose a lot is to do with shape, I've played with some big, extremely shapely, pretty boobs that just looked & felt perfect but also small really round boobs that didn't look or feel too nice.

If I had to pick a size, I'd go for a full B/C cup with nice shape

Mucky Duck wrote:

Anymore than you can fit in your hand & in your mouth is a waste!

Big boobs are great to a point but they get in the way & limit performance capabilities. I am not obsessed by boobs, I appreciate all kinds but when ladies have wangers the size of my mams house it's off putting. I'd rather have a tiny pair than a huge beach ball in each cup.

I suspose a lot is to do with shape, I've played with some big, extremely shapely, pretty boobs that just looked & felt perfect but also small really round boobs that didn't look or feel too nice.

If I had to pick a size, I'd go for a full B/C cup with nice shape

Rules most of us out then mucky duck, reading the other responses! Your loss I say!!

38 E rocks!!

I appriciate a fine pair of Bristols but I'd rather have the sports model thanks. I'm much more of an ass man myself. A peachy pair of buttocks is way more fun & sexy than even the sexiest boobies.

I'd gladly take the Pepsi test though!!! haha!

I appriciate a fine pair of Bristols but I'd rather have the sports model thanks. I'm much more of an ass man myself. A peachy pair of buttocks is way more fun & sexy than even the sexiest boobies.

I'd gladly take the Pepsi test though!!! haha!

gf is a 34d and they look great. love it when she squeezes my cock between them! or just brushing them against me when we're having sex is just lovely tooo...

I'm not too bothered as long as they're in proportion...boobs that you could park a bike between on someone built like a garden rake doesn't do it for me. Proportion is much more attractive than size...

Reminds me of a t-shirt I saw once - "Happiness is a pair of big bristols", with two small pictures in appropriate places. Closer inspection revealed....

...a pair of bristol aero engines.

Andserkiel wrote:

I'm a 34B and rather insecure that they're not good enough tbh. They're a good size to suit my weight and build and I think they're nice and perky but don't think men find much interest in them =/

Any guy who wouldnt be interested in a nice, perky 34b that suits your weight and build, is not worth coming near them.

That description you gave... No way would I complain!

my wife is 40e and i just love messing with them

i have 38g breasts, and my boyfriend loves them

i'm only 18 and im a size 16/18 and im 5"8

i dont know if im in proportion or anything though =/

i had a friend once who told a smaller breasted girl he wanted to sleep with "more than a handful is a waste" but when he discoveredhe wasn;t going to sleep with her he decided he wanted me and was going on about how much he adores big boobs! they will just say whichever one you want them too,

i don't think they even care how big they are, small, big, perky, fallen, round, triangle or made of plastic as long as they get their hands on them

mine are a 42DD and theyre all rigt i'm lucky as i dont get back pain or anythin but it is a problem finding underwear at times

I'm a 38ff and I wouldn't ever want to change them. I love my boobs, they fill out low cut tops so amazingly well, and the guys seem to love them! :P x

1 Like