Big tits good or bad? what is the best size?

im a size 10 but have 38f boobs and there real. thay hurt like hell. i get bad back all the time o and my hubby loves them. let him have them for a day or two see what he thinks then....lol i would like to go down to 34c but he dont he whants me to go to 40D. who has the same probblem. is big good or bad for you????

I'm a 38E, and wouldn't change them. Yes, they can be a pain sometimes and make me look top-heavy, but at least I got mine for FREE and they're not full of silicone. Plus, it's sooooooo worth having big boobs when my husband can get both my nipples in his mouth at once. Mmmmm!!!

2 Likes

Speaking from a guy's point of view, if they'll fit through the bedroom door they're not too big!

1 Like

Roflmao oh spanky I never thought of it like that before. I dont have really large boobs maybe thats why but my hubby always used to say more than a handfuls a waste.

Im a size 16 and I have 38f boobs... I'm 18.. and I think they are great.. I don't want a boob reduction at all... I love my boobs!!

im 34c and im really happy :D i think theyre pretty perfect for my figure (pic on profile :D) but i wouldnt mind being a D although id never get a boob job. My boyfriends pretty happy with them too ;) i think all size boobs are great if theyre in proportion and the woman knows how to work them ;)

im size 12 and have 34DD boobs, i h8 em i can never find nice clothes

1 Like

I'm a size 16 and have 36Gs I love my boobs because they make my large bum look in proportion and my hubby can't keep his hands off them.
They grew very early on and very quick,I went from flat to a 36D chest at 12 in about 12 months.
However I've never had a bad back shoulder pain etc, perhaps my shoulders are broad enough to carry the weight, who knows.
They only time I really wished I hadn't got them was when they swelled up to 38HH when I was pregnant. I looked like a right freak with a ginormous bump and huge knockers plus they were really sore, couldn't lie down and get comfy.
Four years on, I'm so glad they're back to my "normal" size!

i,m a size 8 to 10 and a size 36D and happy with boobs..

I'm a size 12/14 with 34E boobs, sometimes I love them, i.e. free drinks, they help when you're on the pull etc. However it's a pain to get nice bras, I seem to rely on La Senza these days (roll on January sales!) and it's horrible when lecherous men stare at them. Fit blokes are allowed though :)

Luckily though, I don't get any back pain or anything, so in terms of my health they're fine, just sometimes it's annoying that your personality may be overlooked or guys just like you because you have big boobs.

If they hurt you try to use perfect brassiere.

I'm a size 10 with 34D boobs. But I'm lucky cos I'm not all breast, so they don't get lecherous attention, but if I want they can be hoisted up to my advantage.

If they hurt, then theres no point having big boobs. Aint gonna get pleasure from them if you're in pain. Go down to what you want- if the man doesn't like you with smaller boobs, then he isn't worth it! (although I though it was only cup size they changed- isn't the number the backsize? So you can't lose or gain it through surgery).

im the opposite practically flat chested (dont laugh) im a 32AA it gets me down alot but other half seems to love it might like to add im a size 6/8 and have always been built like this, have considered surgery but other half doesnt want me 2 so ive learned to love what i almost have!

bloody hell i love this thread! any chance of pics being included?

Is there really such a thing as the best size boobs?

Surely the beauty of this world is that each and every one of us are unique. Just as boobs come in every size, so do people's preferences. Society seems to get hung up on the mantra, bigger is better - be it boob, cock or the car you drive.

@ xx...trouble...xx - I'm not laughing - you are who you are, don't be down about it. Learn to love yourself, your other half clearly does.

So true............

I was quite flat chested, 32A, and I got breast implants, I love them now but sometimes I miss my tiny titties! I don't look obviously fake and I wouldn't want to, having kids help make them look a bit more natural I think

thank u i do love them sorta till i look at my younger sis who is at least 3 cup sizes bigger than me and only 16! she wears all these georgeous low cut v reveling tops that i put on and look like a boi but hey who cares i can wear stuff she cant neways.
theres a good plus side tho they never get in the way lol!

I miss not being able to go without a bra now, a major plus point for smaller ones, I think that can look sexy, a wee t-shirt and no bra but no more of that these days for me.
Also when you're smaller you can wear low cut tops etc without coming across a bit sluttty whereas now that I've got bigger ones am not as happy about wearing revealing tops because people might think that I'm getting my boobs out for the boys!
Probably wouldn't think so much about it if I'd always had them! :P

im a 38e also, however im chunky to start with so they balance me out quite nicely, as the breasts have grown they have become less sensitive sexually in general
as for more than a handfull....my other half is 6ft 4" and has me covered :P
down side is getting nice underwear as bodices/corselettes atc often stop at d cup, as do la sensa's teddys and baby dolls :(