Biggest cock you’ve taken

Hey @Filthy1 just check out forum rules as no personal / social media links can be used :+1:

3 Likes

Oops sorry

1 Like

The largest my wife ever had was 7.5” in length and she thought about 6” in girth. She said that was a little too meaty for her. Her preference is just a tad over 6” with a girth a little over 5”. I am only able to fill her up with with a dildo that size. When she gets excited she likes to take just short of 7” with her dildos.

5 Likes

I’m reminded of a few nights fling I had back in the 70s - I didn’t measure, but he was big. Probably 9 or 10 inches, because I was always very comfortable with 6 or 7. And the girth was appropriate to the length. I didn’t think I could possibly take it all, but I did. He went in very slowly and carefully- I guess he had a lot of experience with women who found his size intimidating. But I also remember he had to do a lot of persuading for me to even let him try to go all the way in - I wanted to stay with partial penetration. It was ok, but not something I felt a desire to repeat.

14 Likes

7" dildo, can take all of it with some discomfort, will hopefully work at it and take it with total pleasure eventually

4 Likes

Up date to this.
Now biggest girth 8" with this
And biggest length 16" of this

2 Likes

Thats some size!

2 Likes

No way I could do both at the sometime.
But use the double ender as a warmup. as the tip is only 3.5" girth and slowly gets more girth the deeper it goes.

2 Likes

Ass play is fantastic. I cum so hard getting fingered or f*cked in the bum.

Don’t even get me started on clit rubbing whilst getting renamed in both holes. I was yowling and screaming I probably frightened the neighbours :rofl:

10 Likes

Thats some size the biggest I ever seen was as a teenager a boy would bragg about his suze so we dared him to show it which he kindly did it wad 12 inches never seen one that big since

4 Likes

Update for me . Got my new dildo that is cock shaped and 9" and 6.5 circumference . It took a bit , but I took it all in .

4 Likes

Mine is similar. It’s a 10"long Lifelike Lover dildo with a 7"girth but in order to take it in comfortably I have to have had my 9.5" girth plug inside me in the last 48 hours.

3 Likes

edited by mod

2 Likes

I don’t really know, I ain’t good with judging sizes, but I do know size really doesn’t matter :wink: I had a guy that referred to his as a wee sports model, and that went places and touched spots no other size could. It had my headlights flashing, my radiator leaking and I even backfired once or twice.

6 Likes

I usually just warm up with t-plug and then my B-Vibe 5" diameter and then after that just some easy going and I can take the 9" . Total time depending how distracted maybe 15 minutes .

2 Likes

Is it fun for females ? Lol

2 Likes

Really don’t know I play solo, it’s been a project of mine since the first lock down :nerd_face:, no dating :crazy_face:;
Before covid it was only 5" girth and just 7" in length, wanted to see how large I can go.

but women I’ve been led to believe enjoy anal too, plus they have an extra place at the front to enjoy dildos, thou it’s been so long I can’t remember for sure.

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Got no desire to take a real cock in me yet but you never know I never thought my OH would have girl/girl sex but last weekend she did with me watching so largest dildo I’ve taken both orally or anally is our 10” lifelike lover can’t get it very far orally but can take it all anally and receive a good pounding from OH and our friend last weekend

6 Likes

Thats one of the ones we use too. Orally i can’t manage it much but anally it’s absolutely amazing .

1 Like