Biggest cock you’ve taken

7 inch cock with 8inch dildo in my pussy same time and my ass plugged with it, felt so full gonna try my 2 dildos next time in my pussy and either a suction dildo in my ass and a cock fking my mouth

13 Likes

I think that is an achievement @Filthy1 , what a woman and looking to be totally plugged soon :grinning:

4 Likes

edited by mod

5 Likes

Hey @Filthy1 just check out forum rules as no personal / social media links can be used :+1:

3 Likes

Oops sorry

1 Like

The largest my wife ever had was 7.5” in length and she thought about 6” in girth. She said that was a little too meaty for her. Her preference is just a tad over 6” with a girth a little over 5”. I am only able to fill her up with with a dildo that size. When she gets excited she likes to take just short of 7” with her dildos.

5 Likes

I’m reminded of a few nights fling I had back in the 70s - I didn’t measure, but he was big. Probably 9 or 10 inches, because I was always very comfortable with 6 or 7. And the girth was appropriate to the length. I didn’t think I could possibly take it all, but I did. He went in very slowly and carefully- I guess he had a lot of experience with women who found his size intimidating. But I also remember he had to do a lot of persuading for me to even let him try to go all the way in - I wanted to stay with partial penetration. It was ok, but not something I felt a desire to repeat.

14 Likes

7" dildo, can take all of it with some discomfort, will hopefully work at it and take it with total pleasure eventually

4 Likes

Up date to this.
Now biggest girth 8" with this
And biggest length 16" of this

2 Likes

Thats some size!

2 Likes

No way I could do both at the sometime.
But use the double ender as a warmup. as the tip is only 3.5" girth and slowly gets more girth the deeper it goes.

2 Likes

Ass play is fantastic. I cum so hard getting fingered or f*cked in the bum.

Don’t even get me started on clit rubbing whilst getting renamed in both holes. I was yowling and screaming I probably frightened the neighbours :rofl:

10 Likes

Thats some size the biggest I ever seen was as a teenager a boy would bragg about his suze so we dared him to show it which he kindly did it wad 12 inches never seen one that big since

4 Likes

Update for me . Got my new dildo that is cock shaped and 9" and 6.5 circumference . It took a bit , but I took it all in .

4 Likes

Mine is similar. It’s a 10"long Lifelike Lover dildo with a 7"girth but in order to take it in comfortably I have to have had my 9.5" girth plug inside me in the last 48 hours.

3 Likes

edited by mod

2 Likes

I don’t really know, I ain’t good with judging sizes, but I do know size really doesn’t matter :wink: I had a guy that referred to his as a wee sports model, and that went places and touched spots no other size could. It had my headlights flashing, my radiator leaking and I even backfired once or twice.

6 Likes

I usually just warm up with t-plug and then my B-Vibe 5" diameter and then after that just some easy going and I can take the 9" . Total time depending how distracted maybe 15 minutes .

2 Likes

Is it fun for females ? Lol

2 Likes

Really don’t know I play solo, it’s been a project of mine since the first lock down :nerd_face:, no dating :crazy_face:;
Before covid it was only 5" girth and just 7" in length, wanted to see how large I can go.

but women I’ve been led to believe enjoy anal too, plus they have an extra place at the front to enjoy dildos, thou it’s been so long I can’t remember for sure.

2 Likes