Biggest cock you’ve taken

@Blonde_Bunny twitching thinking about it :eggplant::sweat_drops:

4 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser all I can say is ouch that’s going to hurt

2 Likes

Be applying the fisting lube first :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Biggest for me was pegging 8 inch 6.25 circumference just took it all last night solo time​:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

My biggest dildo is 7 inches in length and 9 inches in girth :flushed:

I can get most of it in… Does that count? Haha.

11 Likes

Husband is 7.5 inches. The first time we slept together I could not believe what I was feeling slip inside me.

I’ve got a 9" dildo if I feel like I need more, though.

8 Likes

Did it arrive yet? I have similar. It’s great for length and feels pretty good, the last couple of inches are the best :rofl: but, as is the way, it still lies about size. It’s just not as girthy as it makes out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please don’t address ‘him’ as ‘it’ He is called Rob. Body’s nowt to look at but his penis is massive. And wow yes :sweat_drops::sweat_drops: it was very good! I’m still a bit scared to do anal yet but I might ease myself onto it tomorrow. Saying that I did buy Another and used it solo. It was very … FULFILLING I will definitely be buying more and yours looks very appealing

3 Likes

He still lies about his size . I hope hot Rob is a more genuine guy. You know he wants to do you up the bum :crazy_face:

3 Likes

10in for real, 11in toy really pushed me to my limit

3 Likes

@Melody1 :roll_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth: Rob is as genuine as his ‘realistic’ Nob :joy::joy:

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser
So you’re telling me Rob is a Nob
Aren’t they all hun, aren’t they all!

2 Likes

@Melody1 they are hunny. Thankfully all mine wants to do is pleasure me and never argues back!

2 Likes

My ex was 10.5 inches and a solid 8 inch circumference (I may have measured it). He’d sometimes get woozy during a long session or right before he climaxed. I miss the penis much more than the dick it was attached to.

22 Likes

Not all dick are attached to one

1 Like

The thing about being unable to do certain positions is true. I’m 8.5” long and been told by my partner and a few previous ones that it was uncomfortable in certain positions especially doggystyle.

2 Likes

Did all the blood drain out of his head? :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

That’s the only explanation I can think of…

4 Likes

Nicest part about being about average is I can do math with a full erection !

5 Likes

Im with you @Oldman

1 Like