Biggest cock you’ve taken

@bex1213 just pissed my self lagging g at your thread classic :kiss:

2 Likes

@Bex_1234 that was so funny but I am with you on not missing the penis lol

1 Like

7” strap on expertly thrust by my wife whilst she had me on my back missionary style and was bringing me to orgasm. Mmmm the best

6 Likes

I’m bang on 7" and I’ve been known to hurt the wife in deep thrusting positions.

3 Likes

9.5 7 inch girth. Both holes

8 Likes

Lie back and think happy thoughts :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Easy does it :joy:

2 Likes

That’s a monster. Did you manage? :yum:

2 Likes

@Newlymarried, Not yet :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Too big and it could hurt more then give pleasure, to small and you could not feel it. Average size between 5 to 7 inches are best to feel pleasure. Occasional treat of a bigger dildo is ok if your feeling daring but not on a regular basis. I once had open surgery because of internal bleeding after sex (Before meeting my husband) they where struggling to stop the bleeding. We didn’t use toys and I don’t remember him being to big either. Never physically measured anyone lol.

2 Likes

Hope you enjoy plenty of lube then

1 Like

This is the only lube for me :heart_eyes: and yes, I love it! :biting_lip:

Creamy Cum Lube

2 Likes

disappointed it says ‘unscented’
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
How’s it taste?

3 Likes

Never tried that one hope your enjoying your weekend

2 Likes

@Melody1 it actually has no taste at all, I was a little disappointed I won’t lie but I’m sure I’m one of only the very few who actually loves the taste of cum :smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth::drooling_face:

I should have included taste in my review of it really. Schoolgirl error right there. :woman_facepalming:t3:

11 Likes

Honestly, it’s just something else… :biting_lip:
It’s the only lube for me now :smile:

I’m having a lovely weekend, I hope you are too :blush:

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny I’m also part of the come lover club. Welcome aboard

3 Likes

There’s only a very few of us ???

1 Like

My hubby’s just shy of 9 inches :drooling_face: pretty girthy too :biting_lip:

2 Likes

The biggest Willy I have ever seen was as a tenager which when measured was 12 inches long loved to see one that big again