Biggest turn on .. what's yours?

Mine has to be hanging of the edge of the bed and my mouth being taken advantage of, nothing quite gets me off the same… what’s yours?

47 Likes

Cowgirl, having a pair of large breasts dangling in your face as you’re ridden like a Grand National horse, nothing like it! :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

23 Likes

Love it x

6 Likes

Having my nipples squeezed, flicked or bitten gets me everytime!

17 Likes

Love some nipple play x

10 Likes

Outside of actual sex, my neck being kissed and bite is a big turn on.

Biggest get me off level sex true on, being cuffed and EDITED BY MOD doggy preferable standing with my hair lightly pulled.

10 Likes

@Enchantress29 defo sexy turn on x

2 Likes

Having my neck bitten and my nipples liked

6 Likes

@Fayexxx wow that sounds hot!!!

3 Likes

As normal as it sounds I love giving oral to my other half, it don’t happen a lot but when it does I make the most of it lol

6 Likes

Smelling man smell…pheromones…:nose::nose::tongue::heart:

8 Likes

Emotional connection :grin:

5 Likes

I must add, because it’s true…confidence is a big turn on.

11 Likes

Having sex outdoors is one of my turn ons. Not many things beat that feeling of getting back to nature,the warm sun on bare skin ,the quietness of a secluded field and the element of risk of discovery is hot too.

16 Likes

Sounds like I’m missing out on lots here lol

6 Likes

Always a good start @uni

5 Likes

Outdoor sex, oh the risk, mmm. Plenty of bondage restraints and teasing, forced orgasm or denial & a little bit of pegging for good measure! Could spend plenty of time licking a pussy too. Gunna have to go now, back in a bit :drooling_face:

10 Likes

Strap on sex with something that really turns me on too but never tried it!

5 Likes

Biggest turn on for me is being bent over something (piece of furniture, tree, park bench, whatever) and having my skirt lifted up.

13 Likes

Ok lifting skirts is definitely up there.

5 Likes