Biggest turns on & offs? etc etc

Turn ons - Muscular arms, Sexy smile, Guys that look into my eyes, Being complimented, Dirty talk, Men in suits, Cheeky guys, Confidence

Turn offs - Bad breath, Guys that are too muscular, Beards, B.O, Sloppy kissers, Acne, Long finger/toe nails

rubysoho wrote:

MrTools wrote:

Haha noooo!! Cheeky winks are much better! ;)

tooo late :p

MrTools is 'OFF' haha

pahahahaha you love it !

rubysoho wrote:

pahahahaha you love it !

;)

turn offs; very thin women

tiny tits

long skirt

turn ons;

big tits

short skirts

exhibitionists

bi-sexual women

my wife with other men

my wife with other women

Offs - men crossing their legs and men that preen themselves.
Ons- girly stuff and my husband when he gets all grrrrrr with me lol (normally only when I make him jealous) and watching him do manual work in the garden or something x

ons: intelligent, feminine, well-read, busty, footsy (slim, f/h index < .14, btoe not longer than the next, groomed), tall, big-eyed, not-too-slim, w/ a sense of style or otherwise catherinedeneuvish often enough

offs: neurotic, dumb, emo, violent, vindictive, sullen, giggly, obese, materialist, always-trouser-wearing, crystal-ball-requiring, passive-aggressive, daddy-complex-burdened, and of course the kangaroos

Turn Ons- Smile, eyes, mouth, noses, giggles, cheekiness, blushing, determination, kindness, empathy, scent, daftness, knowing what you want, not knowing what you want!

Turn offs-shallowness, meaness, cruelty, spitefullness, self-absorption.

turn offs: bad breath, girls who don't think they are sexy

turn ons: lingerie(shows of the bum) roleplay(something where im dom) striptease, dirty talk(telling me how much you want it) stockings and bjs

Turn ons: imaging my oh using my dildo on me, belly kisses, getting my bum touched

Turn offs: B.O, long nails, facial stuble!

Turn ons - lots of kissing, rugby player after a game there is something about the smell of sweat, mud, deep heat and deoderant that makes me weak at the knees. The tought of getting caught.

Turn offs- bad breath/teeth, aragance, lack of personal hyguine.