Bikini advise needed

Hello, Maybe one for the girl this

I have been given the task of getting my wife a new bikini for our holiday to Thailand in early March, this sounded fun to me but I could do with some guidance. She is size 10/12 and I want her to look sexy but not so naughty that it will never leave the bag lol!

Anyone seen/got a nice bikini recently?

I suppose I could get a naughty one for the private hot tub as well.

The shop where I buy many of my bras has swimwear and the Lepel bikinis always look nice to me. They're not stupid dear, either.

If the Mrs. has a reasonably shapely bust I'd look for something on the lines of the famous one Ursula Andress wore in Dr. No. It's a classic so you should be able to find something along those lines, plus it's not too scanty.

James and Michelle (mr and mrs) wrote:

I suppose I could get a naughty one for the private hot tub as well.

If you were buying for me, I wouldn't bother with one for the private hot tub! ;)

James and Michelle (mr and mrs) wrote:

Hello, Maybe one for the girl this

I have been given the task of getting my wife a new bikini for our holiday to Thailand in early March, this sounded fun to me but I could do with some guidance. She is size 10/12 and I want her to look sexy but not so naughty that it will never leave the bag lol!

Anyone seen/got a nice bikini recently?

I suppose I could get a naughty one for the private hot tub as well. i

id say maybe a supportive one, with fully covered bottoms haha! if you know what body shape she has, theres lots of guides to help you to find one that will fully flatter her

It's not really bikini season on the high-street, but nowdays Google is the answer to most things. And admire your relationship - no girlfriend I've ever had would allow me to shop for her bikini. But as said, save your money on one for the hot-tub. Skinni dipping is much more fun.

Janny wrote:

It's not really bikini season on the high-street, but nowdays Google is the answer to most things. And admire your relationship - no girlfriend I've ever had would allow me to shop for her bikini. But as said, save your money on one for the hot-tub. Skinni dipping is much more fun.

I think Michelle will be getting her self one as well in case my choice isnt right lol... but i think i found a nice one for the hot tub!

As much fun as nothing would be in the hot tub I would say something from this site would be fun

http://www.halcyonblue.co.uk/

I have a few of the bikini's and one of the thong swimsuits ;)

I bought for my OH from a website called Beach Cafe and she was most pleased. Worked for me too :)

Some really beautiful pieces all year on fig leave for all shapes and sizes.

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/swimwear/all-swimwear/19769/