bikini bottoms/full bush brazilian

Hi all,

Newer to this site but seems like a good place to bring up random topics. My current partner likes the "full bush brazilian wax." if you havent heard of it - its bascially a brazilian wax (sides, labia, and bum) however you keep the hair fully grown above the clit in a triangle. I don't mind and it does looks sexy however I have run into some problems with bikini bottoms, mainly white. I have dark hair naturally so when the bottoms are wet you can see the triangle through white bottoms, and the outline with other bottoms. Anyone with hair down there (I know this is rare these days) have any suggestions for bikini bottoms? I really do not want to go back to the full brazilian as my partner and I really like the new style...

Hi, I'm newish too :)

I think it's just whatever you are comfortable with.

I always follow the 'if they don't like it then they can always look away approach.'

I don't shave as it irritates which means I have to wait for my hair to grow back before I can have it waxed again. This is a ball ache as we both like it fully clear down there but it is necessary and my partner cares more about me being me than how down there is kept.

As to seeing through, I think the fact that they are going slightly see-through will turn a few heads and I don't think they will be thinking about your hairstyle haha

If you love it, keep it and anyone who is nasty about it can close their eyes so they can't see it and walk into a pole ;)

I'm not shaved because both of us prefer it, honestly I live like the 1970s, but do shave my bikini line. Honestly, I think beautifulrainfall is right: ignore them. Just do what you like and as long as you're not hurting anyone they can just chill out. That being said, if it really bothers you your only option would be to just go for darker colour options. I only really wear black, purple and red and have never had a problem.x

I thought they solved this issue of see through white swimming costumes ? Obviously maybe not ?

Maybe a bit of a trim? Or some hot pant style bottoms?

Or embrace the exhibitionist in you!

Difficult with white bottoms as they can go see though especially if they have no lining. Only way around it is wear darker bottoms or get rid of the hair. I have thick dark hair and keep a wide landing strip style so I know what you mean but I havent noticed my pubes being that visible, even in white.