Birthday bonus, looking for recommendations for a couple

Hello all,

I have received an e-mail from love honey saying that it is my birthday, so here is a discount.

It seems like such a waste to not use it so I am after some advice on what people can’t do without and what to avoid.

We are a couple and have a handful of toys, mini wand, womanizer and realistic 6” dildo.

Any suggestions are very welcome.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi Jaydee

It’s always super difficult to make recommendations because everybody’s different and what you might want to buy totally depends on what kind of activity you and your partner enjoy (or fantasise about enjoying). The one piece of advice I’d give is just to have fun browsing the LH website together and remember that whatever you do buy this time with your discount will just be one of numerous purchases you’ll make over time, so there’s no need to overload it with significance. Sorry to be so vague, but without knowing what turns you and your OH on, there’s nothing specific I can add. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The deal of the day is a good one today if you fancy upgrading your mini-wand. :+1:

Are you an Unlimited member?

3 Likes

Hey @Jaydee88! Firstly, happy birthday for when it comes!

I agree with @PleasureDrone - have a browse together and see what takes your fancy!

Theres a wide range of “kits” for couples which could be a good way of exploring new things to see what you like. If you look on the website under “sex toy kits” then there’s a range from sensual, bondage, anal, vibrator kits.

Another possibility would be a We-Vibe Couples Vibrator - I have a similar one to this (albeit not the same, but the one I have was sadly a limited edition). People either tend to love them or hate them, and I think a lot depends on both yours and your partners anatomy! But may be good to try out whilst you have the big discount :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for all your recommendations and advice.

Hopefully we will find something we both can enjoy :wink:

There are plenty of toys out there suiting all kinds of tastes @Jaydee88. For a male you could try a penis sleeve which are popular. Looks like you have a dildo already. Butt plugs are good fun if you’re into anal play. Nipple toys can be used by both. If you want to explore bondage there is loads of choice. Have a browse and enjoy whatever you purchase. Keep an eye out for Black Friday offers.

1 Like