so i had a bit of time today and managed to finish off ( pretty much ) the homemade sexecessory that i'd started a while back. It had been trialed in 'Beta Mode' - but really need some aesthetic touches to make it look a bit better as well as adding to the comfort level a bit. Annoyingly ran out of spray paint, which is why it's a bit blothcy in places!!
This started out as a humble IKEA trestle. I liked one of its features which was that you could raise the original 'top' a bit ....so with a mischievous mind i set about turning it into something a bit more fun. I discarded the legs as i reckoned they'd be too flimsy and substituted with ply and then the narrow top was replaced with a wider piece of ply. Oh and a couple of kneeling pads were added as well.
As a first attempt i used some cut up camping mat as padding, but JJ moaned ( no double entendre intended) that it was uncomfy on the knees. Today i added some foam, then another layer of the camping mat and finally covered with vinyl for an easy wipe down.
The exposed wooden bits that you can see are a work in progress. They did have a stirrup type fixing through them, but that wasn't a perfect solution...so re-thinking those. The larger 'pad' has kitchen cup type hooks underneath, which is handy for threading rope through or chain - perfect for some easy restraint. With just the larger pad in position in serves as a bit of a spanking horse the pad can be inclined so that the err 'subject' has their bum and 'bits' nicely exposed as they kneel on the side pads. Alternatively simply moving the pad backwards allows for a second smaller pad to be fitted - with the large pad more inclined as a backrest and the bum on the smaller one ( hence wanting some form of support/restraint for the legs ).
Basically i made it to the height that's perfect for me/us: spanking, doggie with it in 1 position or 'on the back' restraint' in the other. It's been tested 3-4 times now ( ahead of the cosmetics today) and has been a hit.
Could have made it far cheaper if i'd had the skill to measure/cut angles - which would have avoided buying the IKEA frame, and could have bought much cheaper ply. All in all i think it stands in at about £65.