Biting and being Bitten What do you like?

I love biting down i get this sense of Mmmm soft skin, but i really love being bitten sink your teeth in to me and i'm putty in your hands. My OH is always afraid of hurting me but i love it you haven't been bitten properly if there isn't any marks afterwards![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Not going to lie I am a biter....husband is always worried he is going to work with visible nibble marks on his neck and upper chest. It literally drives him mad if I nibble on his thighs, I think he is worried I’m going to forget where I am on his body and carry on with the teeth, not that I would. He tolerates me nibbling because he knows I do it when I am really enjoying myself. I do not, however, like being bitten really, only exception is on my rump, that I enjoy a great deal.

Mr John is a biter. I love it, seeing the evidence for days after makes me smile. Boobs, thigh, bum.. anywhere that can be covered in normal clothing is fine by me!'

I bite if I get carried away. Unfortunately I have crazy snaggle teeth that are really sharp, and my jaw muscles are super-sized from being such a chatty Kathy - so I am in no way allowed to get carried away. 🙂

I love both. When I'm really excited I can't help nibbling a bit, and if my OH starts biting me it's amazing. As long as it can be covered in normal clothing as well, then I love seeing marks on me after.

Hubby can be a biter I can be conscious about marks and him but lots of fun

I love biting and love to be bit. It was one of the first things I ever realised turned me on

I love both. Absolute turn on to have my nipples bitten by OH while hands do other things..... unfortunately she’s not so keen on being bitten - so I have to nibble more than bite

I love the idea of being 'marked' in any way and am not adverse to a little pain so I think I would very much like to be bitten. I'm not sure I would be a biter but would love to have some pet play, particularly kitty, so I think I would end taking a few playful nips.

Being marked is really nice it's something i like to see and be reminded of, I have had some wicked marks left on me from my OH when she reaches her orgasm, she doesn't even know she was biting hard.

I think in the moment you Def don't realise the pressures and how hard can mark for sure - have done that before

I love to bite, the primal feeling of sinking my teeth into a soft fleshy neck or shoulder is so animalistic. I also love to be bitten hard especially on my shoulder, hard enough makes my head fuzzy and makes me feel very submissive

We love nibbles to eachothers inner thighs and neck, during the moment my partner likes to sink her teeth into my neck to stay quiet. The mix of please and pain is incredible and I love it.

I love being bitten anywhere on my neck and my nipples too. It really turns me on, especially around the neck area!

Having my nipples bitten helps me to orgasm. I love the combination of pleasure and pain, nothing turns me on more.

I don't really bite my hubby, unless I'm extremely horny during sex (he would rather do it to me)!

I have to be so careful sometimes as just catching any of my teeth on his penis is not best appreciated!!! I'm sure there's other fellas out there that this has happened to!? 😮

Oh, memories of love bites when a teen! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) Not something I like now, although gentle nibbles can be good.

Love biting and being bitten....although thank goodness for long hair, I've gone to work with some questionable marks on my neck lol

A bit of lite nibbling is nice , not into acyual biting . In high school my girlfriend who knew I hated hickies gave me one on my neck . So the night before a bunch of us were going to a lake swimming , I gave her a large hicky inside / front of her thigh . She did not notice and the next day at the lake , everybody noticed when she stripped down to her bikini . Paybacks are a bitch . A little teeth draging along my cock during head can be very nice . Several lady friends over the years really loved some firm nibbling on their pussy lips and clit .

I’m a biter, never really knew it until recently I just kinda kissing his neck and although I’ve always liked the idea of love bites but not visible ones. Anyway just kinda bit a little harder and just so happens my H was super turned on by it. I like to be bitten too. H doesn’t tend to bite to hard though so I need to tell him to bite a bit harder :)

I like some gentle nibbling. My OH likes to be bitten in the heat of the moment, very erotic!

love it...the pain and pleasure is devine :-)