Biting your tongue etc.. when turned on or reaching your orgasm

Sorry early morning couldn't think of a better title.

Anyway do you accidently bite you tongue or inside cheek when you are having your orgasm or really turned on,Seems im getting to the point where im getting very excited while having my orgasm that i will bite the end of my tongue i dont know im doing this untill a good 10minutes after ive had my orgasm.

Nope, can't say that I do! I recently was made aware that I hold my breath though...

Do you do it to the point where you're hurting yourself?

I don't do this, but when I read your post i just was thinking 'ouch'. You must be biting pretty hard if you notice about 10mins later. Have you just started doing that? I hope you figure out how to not do it before you really hurt yourself.

I do that sometimes holding my breath well its more like im holding it in for a bit because im so excited i forget to let it out lol

regards to hurting myself yes it does hurt when i bite but i see it as a plus thing that im liking it so much,Im into biting aswell but not biting myself lol

@innocent-fun it is ouch afterwards but i really dont mind yes its a bit sore but its a nice little reminder,It is quite a new thing to be biting myself normally when im turned on im the one biting the other person. 

I can identify with this- I've been known to be a bit of a lip-biter myself (when caught up in the moment). Drew blood once- unintentionally of course! (and I don't think he minded much ;) )

SR36 wrote:

Nope, can't say that I do! I recently was made aware that I hold my breath though...

I hold my breath also hun, can't seem to stop it lol.

It's hard right?! But I heard that orgasms can be more intense if you breathe (not sure how accurate this is though)- so I've been trying to stop it!!

When ejecting cum, whole body stiffen up. Then it relaxs.
Strange now one small part of your body can control a much larger area. Its nice thou.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

SR36 wrote:

I hold my breath also hun, can't seem to stop it lol.

Same here !

teacake wrote:

I do that sometimes holding my breath well its more like im holding it in for a bit because im so excited i forget to let it out lol

I definitely do this, and I never notice until I've been doing it for a while. I imagine keeping breathing would give you more control over yourself, not sure if it would affect the quality of the orgasm though.

I bite on my bottom lip leading up to orgasm. .. but never particularly hard..just pressure

Got to say i get so turned on when we are kissing and my partner gently bites my lip on purpose,But even more so when she she is turned on and going through her orgasm phase as its harder and she has no idea what she is doing and how hard she is biting.

I dont bite my tongue however i do bite my lip when turned on i dont do it intentially its a recation my oh points out sometimes

SR36 wrote:

It's hard right?! But I heard that orgasms can be more intense if you breathe (not sure how accurate this is though)- so I've been trying to stop it!!

I read somewhere no correct that it was something i watched about having better orgasms,And breathing came into it if you breath in and out a bit faster but not to fast then your orgasms will feel better and stronger.

I've bitten my lip on occassion - woke up the next morning looking like I'd gone a couple of rounds with Mike Tyson ! lol

Top lip biter in anticipation during the and bottom lip bitter on squirting or orgasm... bizare!! But cant be stopped

i'm too noisy to bite anything --- unless i cant be noisy then i do bite my lip, his shoulder, pillow inorder to stifle the noise x

Chloecat wrote:

i'm too noisy to bite anything --- unless i cant be noisy then i do bite my lip, his shoulder, pillow inorder to stifle the noise x

Oh yes silent shoulder biting.. good call x

lustyjoy wrote:

Chloecat wrote:

Oh yes silent shoulder biting.. good call x

why thank you

Breathing in time with orgasm makes it lots more intense for me. It's about breathing in positive energy.