Black dildo

What's everyone's feelings/reviews on the black/brown dildos? Want to try one for my partner and my fantasy. Anybody else tried this out? Thanks

They're exactly the same as their other-colour counterparts, they just look black or brown. 

If you and your partner have a BBC fantasy for example, they can be a great way of exploring it without involving another person. 

My Renegade Monster is a black dildo, but to be honest I'm not sure I've ever even thought about the colour of it. Just the size of it!!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

They're exactly the same as their other-colour counterparts, they just look black or brown.

If you and your partner have a BBC fantasy for example, they can be a great way of exploring it without involving another person.

Ouch!... BBC fantasy! Think I have to put in my order for a black dildo. Got to have a good girth size like my Kingcock 8.5 inches. Off thread.... I bought 2 dozens of black condoms from Seattle. Black I like!

TBH I look at the stats before the colour. I've got black, flesh and rainbow coloured dildos.

Why didnt he just look at the reviews himself, and make his own mind up.![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

Excellent reply Jess, not sure I would have been so tolerant with my reply!![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

Perhaps I have read the question in the wrong way? if so then I apologise!

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

Why didnt he just look at the reviews himself, and make his own mind up.

Excellent reply Jess, not sure I would have been so tolerant with my reply!

Perhaps I have read the question in the wrong way? if so then I apologise!

That did cross my mind too tbh!

The black ones are literally just colour preference, but I have to admit they do look good if you have a BBC fetish, from personal experience 😁

The question was regarding the BBC fantasy. Colour wasn't the question. I love BBC fantasy and wanted to know people's views for using a black dildo to act this out. sorry if it came across any other way.

Hey jay, they are ideal for a bbc fantasy and cuckold sessions. Just get one with a suction base, find a decent flat surface or wall and watch your partner go for it.

Thanks, I've been tempted for a while so I'll just get one. Xmas present 🎁! Hope I didn't offend anyone

For that fantasy they would be great. Just make sure you don't get one that's too big too quick as it can do damage to rush things. Girth more so than length.

Yeah I was looking at the 5.5 lifelike dildo to start off with. Like you say don't want to rush something too big

I have that one - it's a nice toy. Would be a great starter :)

So, it would appear that I am jumping in to another thread as to not clog the forum.

I have noticed that black skin colour (brown) dildos aren’t readily available in silicone, anyone know why? Thanks.

I hadn't noticed that to be honest. I am sure I have silicone toys. I have a load of toys and they are all black. It seems to be a criteria for me. It maybe a secret BBC thing, but it could also be my OCD.

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

So, it would appear that I am jumping in to another thread as to not clog the forum.

I have noticed that black skin colour (brown) dildos aren’t readily available in silicone, anyone know why? Thanks.

I’ve never noticed this before but as you mentioned it I browsed a few different places and it seems to be a common thing. I think I’ve only seen a few luxurious brands that are more expensive to import to the UK make brown shades of silicone and maybe one or two small companies that are based here. Not sure why. How odd!

Sorry to bump this but I wondered if any staff might have an answer as it’s all thoughts so far (which I really do appreciate as well). I have my eyes on a couple of the lifelike lover dildos but the fact that they are PVC really puts me off and I have only seen one silicone which is the vixen, too far out of my budget.

So why aren’t black skin colour (brown) dildos widely available in silicone? Thank you!