BLACK Friday (2019)

What are you all purchasing from here today

We couldn't wait and bought some treats already this week. New blindfold, paddle, collar with nipple clamps, sexy Santa outfit and lots of lube. Merry Christmas lol

etc28 wrote:

We couldn't wait and bought some treats already this week. New blindfold, paddle, collar with nipple clamps, sexy Santa outfit and lots of lube. Merry Christmas lol

I always tell myself I will wait but buy beforehand lol I couldn't resist with the lush the other month

Glass butt plug and spare harness briefs.

I've just purchased the under bed restraints 👌

I've already bought a Liberator wedge, a feather tickler and a bustier set. I'm waiting for the second items to arrive but the wedge arrived yesterday at the same time as a new toy to test, both of which piqued MrR's interest so everything and everyone had a good workout! We've had a brief pause recently so it's good to be back in the swing of things - and, of course, I'm now tempted to go shopping again!

MsR wrote:

I've already bought a Liberator wedge, a feather tickler and a bustier set. I'm waiting for the second items to arrive but the wedge arrived yesterday at the same time as a new toy to test, both of which piqued MrR's interest so everything and everyone had a good workout! We've had a brief pause recently so it's good to be back in the swing of things - and, of course, I'm now tempted to go shopping again!

Sounds good! I am awaiting the OH to have browse now lol

I bought a Liberator BonBon toy mount last week. I think it's a lovely looking thing, but so far Mrs Chimp has not felt the impetus to use it. Well, use it sexually, at least. She has been using it as a tummy cushion to lie on and dislodge trapped wind. Living the dream. 👍🙂

Ian Chimp wrote:

I bought a Liberator BonBon toy mount last week. I think it's a lovely looking thing, but so far Mrs Chimp has not felt the impetus to use it. Well, use it sexually, at least. She has been using it as a tummy cushion to lie on and dislodge trapped wind. Living the dream. 👍🙂

This is genius 😂😂

It's a good lean-to cushion for sacro-illiac arthritis too. So sexy.

Ooh - I learned somethig today. Having filled in the Sexy Quiz questionnaire and being the only one ticking the 'no interest in bondage' box, I seem to have bought two items on one week from that category... I'm shocked to consider myself a 'beginner', even if that is just because of a wedge and a feather tickler!

Just some massage oils today.

Added to this, anal lube 🍑

I got the tango bullet (have been wanting to get forever and it was finally on offer!) And the lovense lush 2 to use with my long distance partner. Can't wait for them to get here.

New rabbit vibe, following demise of its predecessor through extensive use.