Black Friday 2020

Yeah I read that…I work in the web industry…have developed plenty of e-commerce systems so it all depends on how clever the topcashback system is…and whether a “coded offer” is still visible to it - normally you’d have a visible voucher code. However i’d be perfectly happy to not get it…but like most I do like to try! I think LH is good value, even more so with the 25% off…and deals of the day…can’t help but check everyday…

3 Likes

We were really hoping for the Cottelli Sexy Secretary Suspender Dress and Tie Set https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32631 :smiling_imp:
But it’s out of stock (we have a reminder for when it’s in) and not in the sale, still at good price though.
Then we found the Dreamgirl Blue Lieutenant Lusty Sexy Cop Costume :policewoman::heart_eyes:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=44898 which is in stock and in the sale!
We have a decision to make :thinking:

3 Likes

Black Beauty for Black Friday. C*ck is King!
8.5 x 7
Oh My!
Ker-ching!

1 Like

Scanning quickly through the sale it’s amazing how much stuff is sold out, low stock or down to the last couple already and black friday hasn’t even started yet :joy:

1 Like

be careful, it’s a dangerous time of night for ‘add to basket’ - if there’s anything left!
Don’t panic buy lol

4 Likes

The catsuit came back in so I’m happy! Must not browse again after 2 orders :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

:sparkles: Top Tip

If you go to the Sale page it combines both the Black Friday items and the Outlet items. :+1:

It can be quite handy if you’re looking for a little something extra to bump an order up. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve already ordered these:
Lovehoney Unisex Strap-On Harness Briefs
Lovehoney Plus Size Fierce Black Leather-Look Skirt
DOMINIX Deluxe Leather Open Cup Body Harness with Cuffs
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Do we think there are going to be any more pieces added? I’m really after some white lingerie!

I think there’ll be more stuff between now and Cyber Monday. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Oh lovely! I was hoping so :crossed_fingers: I don’t have anything white and Mr may have mentioned one or a thousand times he’d love to see me in something that colour!

I think this is all the white lingerie in the sale at the moment: (hopefully it’s caught it all)

I can’t promise there’ll be more later, but it might be worth keeping an eye on. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Love reading people’s purchases! My first Black Friday order arrived this morning :partying_face:

Another couple of recommendations for stuff that is in the sale…
Glow in The Dark Butt Plug
Jewelled Metal Butt Plug

I’m hoping a Womanizer comes into the Black Friday sale (although I’m still undecided about which one!), and I think if the Lelo Ora 3 came in I’d have to purchase too. What is everyone else hoping for? :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

I’d just be happy for any more external stuff, preferably something a bit different like the zumio (a lot of the external stuff is either very similar or incredibly expensive for a poor student haha)

2 Likes

I placed my first Black Friday order yesterday evening for this Spreader Bar. Looks perfect and @Blonde_Bunny gave it an excellent review!
(and very glad I did order last night as clicking on it now for the link it is now out of stock so I was only just in time!)

Like others I suspect, I would really like the Melt (first choice now I think) or the Womanizer (Pro 40 or Premium) to pop into the sale… I think the chances are fairly slim though.

2 Likes

If you can’t get a cheap Melt/Womanizer on Black Friday when can you get one? :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve consulted my trusty crystal ball and it’s saying there’s at least a 20% chance. :crystal_ball::slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Yay you @Peitho! I love this bar way too much and I’m sure you will too. Honestly I think I’ve been using it every day recently :sweat_smile:

I quite literally have no idea why 6 people have found that review so helpful in the last two weeks, all I did was write what it does and why I love it :smile:

I’m glad you chose this one, it’s the best I’ve used and it would seem you snagged it at a really great price, I payed more than that but I don’t mind, it’s brilliant. :biting_lip:

2 Likes

A Zumio. Any of the three - not sure of the difference from the descriptions but the minute one is reduced it will be going through checkout at superspeed!

1 Like

Our new Zumio E is proving the favourite against the X. Both good though. :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve ordered the hot rocks (I’m still having joint problems so i figured the heat was worth trying) and the mesh boxers (added those on to bring my order up to £40 for the discount)

1 Like