Black Friday 2020

Is it ok to start a new thread for this topic?

I just thought people could add any wowzer bonanzas here, so that we can grapple over them and chat…

3 Likes

Hi we were looking at the https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37966 looks a good price with 40% off and good reviews. Other member may be able to give some in sight

1 Like

The Mantric Wand is one of Mrs Chimp’s favourite wands. It’s rumbly, a good shape, and a good size to use along with a glass dildo or g-spot toy. :+1:

The rechargeables aren’t as powerful as the mains-powered wands, but Mrs Chimp prefers them anyway as they’re quieter and easier to hold and manoeuvre. :+1: And as long as the vibration frequency is right for her then the power is less important.

2 Likes

The Lovehoney Deluxe Mains Powered Wand is on there with 40% off! I have this and can definitely recommend!!

4 Likes

I am a little gutted, I had been eyeing up the Fierce Wet-look catsuit and the size is already sold out :sweat_smile:

If you click on the little blue 'Sorry, sold out! text next to the size you can get an email reminder for when it comes back in stock. :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks Ian! Didn’t even cross my mind XD

1 Like

I decided to pull the trigger on the deluxe wand.
Now to wait to pounce on the postie in the next day or two… :heart_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

So right @gogirl12 - i’ve got a large lump of cash waiting to be confirmed from TopCashBack with all my LH purchases! - And with unlimited LH, your getting triple whammy with cashback, discount if you spend over £40, free postage and black friday…thats four! How can i resist spending more!

2 Likes

I don’t use the cashback sites, but I was under the impression that you could either use your cashback or use your Unlimited discount, but not both? I’ll try and dig out where I read that.

I’ve ordered the metallic mains powered wand, the rose fur lined cuffs, the satin/leather paddle, the mantric bullet, the blue silk/lace chemise and the cherry blossom robe (i had to, 4 of those have been sat in my wishlist basically since I’ve joined)

4 Likes

You might be right, but i have had some cashback confirmed in march…although maybe that was when i didnt spend over £40. To be honest like any cashback I never take it as a given…but if it arrives…more money to spend on Lovehoney (and groceries!)

2 Likes

I read it a couple of years back, so it may have changed since. The only thing I can find at the minute is Topcashback saying:

What will stop me getting cashback?

• Unidays offers is not valid for cashback.
  • Using a promotional/voucher code not posted and approved by TopCashback.

But if it does work let us know. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

For the plus size ladies - this little number is half price - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32648

1 Like

I have a couple of the Desire toys which are discounted - well worth snapping up while reduced!

Classic Vibrator
G-Spot Vibrator

2 Likes

I decided to buy my Wife this Butt Plug https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32887. as a surprise as she was saying to me about buying one. Bought this on the Black Friday deal it had £9.99 off so I thought why not! Can’t wait till it comes tomorrow to watch her use it and to use it on her.

2 Likes

I’m living in hope of a Zumio being discounted… unlikely, I know…

No purchases so far - but there are a few which I already own.
I can recommend the glass beaded dildo. Everyone needs one of those!

2 Likes

Like i said - had cashback from an order in march…pretty sure i’ve been unlimited for ages before that so am assuming it will work…i’ve got 5 pending from orders from sept-october. If it works i’ll let you know for sure! If the 25% off 40 discount is “coded” (although I cant see if added as a voucher code in the cart) then most likely it won’t work. But to be honest the cashback is less than the 25%…so no sweat if it doesn’t.

Obviously if it does…

2 Likes

The Unlimited 25% off is classed as a coded offer: (if you can make out the tiny writing :slightly_smiling_face:)

I hope it works out for you though. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

With the sale my mom had me pick out some stuff for my parents to get me for Christmas(basically has me pick out all my gifts). So I’ve got the Deluxe Rechargeable mini wand coming, and a lifelike 8in vibrating dildo along with some massage oils. She also had me help pick out some stuff for them as I have more knowledge on this stuff then her as she only recently got her first vibrator a couple months back(I got in when I was ordering a lot of stuff for them).

6 Likes