Black Friday Preview

Hi Guys,

Got the Black Friday preview email earlier today. Some nice discounts.

Whats everyone buying???

4 Likes

I ordered a Mantric wand as a backup for mine a couple of days ago :rofl:

Might have another look, see if anything new has been added!

1 Like

Have the Mantric vibrator and bullet (both are 60% off). Theres also a €20 off when you spend €80, decisions decisions :thinking: (edit the €20 off works for certain items only)

1 Like

I have seen lots of great deals. I’m going to buy tomorrow a few bits :blush:

1 Like

Placed an order last night for some bits including this babydoll, used the £20 off £80 and thought I’d got a bargain… but now this is on sale and I could have added a another little goody to my order to make up the £80. Just my luck :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Im sure it will look fantastic on you too.!!

1 Like

Thanks @Iwill ! I think when the order arrives I’ll post some pics on the lingerie photo thread as I haven’t posted there in a while!

3 Likes

@chelsea29 . Please do, we will all look forward to seeing them…im sure you will look awesome.!!

2 Likes

@chelsea29 . You say in your profile you are plus size. MrsIwill has great curves also.
I just love beautiful curves on a woman.

1 Like

I dont seem to get thst email any reasons why

Just been browsing through…we have a lot of toys…so nothing much to add for us.

However - we’ve got this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/lifelike-lover-luxe-realistic-multicoloured-silicone-dildo-7-inch/a38847g71433.html - its a great dildo for anyone on the look out…

1 Like

Oooo I didn’t get one :pleading_face:

1 Like

Goodness. This website is going to be the end of us - we already did 2 orders with the last sale and now I have to try and resist another :joy::joy::woman_facepalming:t3:

Haven’t had a chance to give it a full look-over, but given I just ordered the Womanizer OG I won’t be spending much in today dollar amount.

Still, it looked like some pretty sweet deals on some lingerie and small bondage items. And I’ve got a $25 credit tempting me. So I’ll probably end up spending another small fortune by accident. :joy:

2 Likes

@LRLRL I would be interested to hear your feedback on the OG

I bought this in the Black Friday preview.

King Cock Ultra Realistic Girthy Suction Cup Dildo 8.5 Inch - Lovehoney UK

I’ll put it in my dildo mount so that she can sit me on it and make me ride it to entertain her.

2 Likes

Didn’t get one either :cry: did anyone in the UK get one or is it just US/Aus?

@LRLRL, like @MrDark, I would be very interested in feedback on the OG. It is on my wishlist and I just don’t know if I can warrant spending so much when my toy collection is already so big!

@Anon016 I’m in the Uk and got the email last night

@Anon016 Im using the Eu site. Strangely the UK deal of the day are not displaying on the EU site with a week or more.

So far ive ordered this. Bargain. Says £17.49 on the website but came in at £7 when checking out!!

5 Likes