Black silicone rechargeable rabbit vibrator

Battery fully charged, but unable to get it started. Ive also thrown out the instruction booklet, maybe a travel lock or a combination of buttons im forgetting, any advice appreciated

May help if you posted a link to the product :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @gjcraggs - there’s quite a few black silicone rabbits sold by Lovehoney, do you know which brand/model it is?

Generally, if it is on travel lock this should reset when you plug it in to be charged. If not, travel locks are generally unlocked by holding down one or both buttons for about 5 seconds (but obviously this does vary by brand).

When you charge does it light up/flash as normal?

I’ve had it before where I thought a toy was broken on me and actually I just had to click once rather than hold down but I’m guessing you’ve probably tried all of that?

Edit: sorry, just seen that you’ve added a link to your original post! I don’t have this specific one in afraid although looking at reviews I can’t see anything about a travel lock, looks as though it’s a long hold to turn on. I’m sure those who own it will comment soon :blush:

1 Like

Yes I’ve tried that. Flashes when charging. To solid light when full. Just can’t get it started tried combinations of holding buttons. And various 20 second holds also :joy:

Might be worth contacting customer care, see if they can offer any tips :blush: good luck! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I agree with @MsSubExperimenter, definitely contact customer care :+1: They’ll be able to walk you through different trouble shooting techniques, and if it’s been less than a year since you bought it they’ll probably replace it for you if all else fails (I’ve had a rechargeable toy replaced after it decided to act out then completely die :sweat_smile:) :+1:

2 Likes