blindfolding

So during a amazing night with my bf he suggested we tried the blindfold id brought him earlier in the year(yay) I blindfolded him n gave him a blowjob/lubed handjob although id like more ideas on how to use n involve it in play more? n perhaps next time we'd start with the blindfold :)

We have one, sometimes start with it on, then you have the element of surprise, just do whatever, always good fun.

Some things we do.... (Even better when tied up!)

Blindfold partner and lay them on bed, keep silent and slowly run fingers all over body jumping to random places so they never know where you'll go and occasionally grace the fun zones ;)

Use other objects too like feathers, ice, candle wax designed for play(low melting point so won't burn!)

Whisper into their ears very naughty things, other senses start to become heightened and it's such a turn on if you can see and everything is quiet then you have your partners lips grace and suck ear lobes and whisper naughty things ... Chills down my spine thinking about it!

The best thing with the blindfold for me is taking everything really slow as the teasing becomes so intense and they will do anything for the release.

Thanks guys, this was the first time we'd done this I brought it for his bday but he'd not been intrested but I was pleased n shocked he asked to try im hoping it will be coming up more ... with more things... I dont want to scare him n add loads of things yet

Its fun to have sesual massages and touching and caressing while he remains blindfolded. Every single touch is 10 times more sensual than knowing what is happening.

Just take it really slow, if he gets interested add things over time but for now just find something he enjoys with it and make sure he REALLY enjoys it!

Just have fun with it!

Just bought one will have to see how it goes?

Let me know how u get on QuietOne :)

I love being blindfolded, it's amazing it really heightens the senses. Add in some bed restrains, then you could try a feather tickler, gently trace a soft flogger along his skin, lick chocolate body paint off different parts of his body. Pop an ice cube in your mouth while giving him a blow job. Hoping to get some more tips myself from this thread, as we have only ever done this once.

Have fun ;)

Being blindfolded is all about sensations. It increases your other senses and make things more enjoyable. I'd try some tickling with a feather or maybe some ice. Hope this helps.

When the OH and I play the blindfold is normally first on and last off, often coupled with restraints but by doing it that way she doesn't know even what restraints are where and hence what will give or hold as she responds to each touch which, as others have said, is magnified by the surprise. Hot and cold are the surprises that get the most extreme responses and can be very erotic to watch her experience.

There is a lot of trust required though to enjoy the sensation rather than see it as pain so take it slow and build that trust before your freak them out.

Thanks every1 theses are all thingss to work up 2 ... hopefully it will continue n get more exciting :)

Couple of things to try and won't cost much and don't need a lot of preperation .

The first one is just a variation of what you already do . Just before giving him a BJ with the blindfold on suck on an Extra Stong Trebor MInt . YOu will give him a real cool sensation on his manhood.

THe next is just to use ice or icewater

Thanks mysteron im gunna try this as we dont live together or get time in the house alone mints would be easier than gettin ice :)

or take a mouthful of tea or coffee for the opposite

Being tied up and blindfolded is definitely very arousing