blow job good or bad?

Thank you to everyone and maybe I should listen and not ask (maybe asking for it isnt the answear and that is were I was going wrong hopefuly I will take on the advice of not asking and see what she does)

I love to give my OH a blow job, but you guys remember, being squeaky clean is a must otherwise it can be a bit off putting.

Just thinking about it now, my mouth is watering

sexynurse09 wrote:

I don't really like giving blow jobs. I've had bad experiences in the past with my ex who wouldn't take no for an answer.

That's terrible. Personally, I'd have bitten the f*cker - he'd probably have been less keen then.

I know what you're saying about the jaw ache Columbus, that's another reason I don't really want to do it.

Glad it's not just me! I think the bigger a guy is the more of a 'job' it becomes. I'm sure Elcano will be pleased to know I've never really suffered jaw ache before LOL

Thanks ladies for your help. Does any body know how I can make it taste nice for my oh

I wrote a long message yesterday and then my net crashed - I will be back with suggestions in a few days :)

In the meantime - tastyness - avoid curries and strong, spiced flavours. Pineapple juice *does* work, but I personally didn't like it, it didn't taste like *him*. Accept that it is an acquired taste! I had to learn to love the flavour, but I do genuinly love it now!

And then all the usuall stuff about keep it clean to avoid the muskiness that can build up!

Ax

I was talking to my OH about this the other night. He said that there is a big difference between a woman giving head because she feels she has to return the favour and a woman giving head because she wants to. If it just to return the favour he would rather go without and just go down on her instead. I love giving him a blow job so we are both happy!

Aww and I thought I was doing good by sprinking Johnsons Baby powder down me undies before I see my OH! :-s SG69 x

I'm kidding of course AA! I actually use deoderant but the ball type. :-) SG69 x

Aww come on AA! I use deoderant on my nether regions. . . The *ball* type! As opposed to arseol kind! Lol

It's very cool that you want this to be a pleasurable experience for your lady so you've got the most important aspect sussed. Taste worries can apply to the semend and the penis itself.

Penis Taste

Don't pressure yourself to have a penis that taste of rainbows and unicorns. A cock tastes like cock for a reason which is fantastic as long as there's nothing to sour the recepie. Being fresh and clean is the most important thing. Uncircumsised or not, make sure you thoroughly clean around the glans of the penis where staleness will lead to an unwelcome whiff. You can always incorperate a shower or bath with your partner before your play if you wish. But if you're pushed for time it really shouldn't take too long to spruce up.

If you are not circumcised use the water to ease the skin carefully back and clean with warm water then remember to return the foreskin to it's original setting.

Loose fitting underwear will reduce perspiration but deoderants are really not a wise move on your sensitive bits. Talc is not always a good idea because it clags when moisture is introduced and you don't want it collecting in nooks and crannys.

Remember to pay attention to all the surrounding areas that your lover will be inches away from too. Please don't simply nip to the bathroom for a quick dunk in the sink.

Sperm Taste

Drinking a lot of coffe can make your semem taste bitter so cut down if you're indulging in java. Some studies have found that vegetarian men are reported to have sweeter tasting love juice than those who eat lots of meat. The best option is sweet, citrus fruits.

Internet blogger Violet Blue advises you drink her Super Spunk Smoothie recepie for three days. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds lush. What I have tried is lots of pineapple and I can vouch for that big time.

Super Spunk Smoothie

1 cup pineapple, fresh, canned or juice
1 cup mango juice
1 banana
1/2 cucumber, peeled and seeded
1/2 tsp fresh ginger
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbs honey

But beware of using the food in a more direct way. Oil bases flavoure lubes and oily foods (choccie, cream) will break a condom and upset your woman's natural balance inside.

I wouldn't worry too much about your spunk though. If you're healthy it should taste fine. Not like sugar and spice but it's not meant to. We're attracted to each other's natural scents and the feeling that you're taking in the most unique and intimate part of someone is a big turn on. Stay clean and have fun!

Tigeilies advise is spot on. I more than happy to give my OH blow jobs, and do it on a regular basis. He cums in my mouth and I don't have any problems with the taste. There are certain foods I hate the taste of more,lol!
Unfortunately for you you'll just have to be patient and maybe accept it's something she's not that into. And enjoy the treat when you get it!

Thank you mbtoo :)

In my experience, smokers definitely taste worse, but I don't really mind too much - I really like giving head. In fact, I've been known to beg a partner to let me suck his cock. I've never seen a man look so happy! I can see why a lot of women would see begging for it as terribly demeaning, but I don't mind demeaning, as long as it's all play and i know that out of bed he sees me as the smart, capable professional woman that I am.

I have to say I'm usually all for talking, but not mentioning it could be a good idea here Sh4g. There's nothing worse than feeling nagged. I like anal, but when my ex hounded me about it constantly it became the least sexy idea in the world. and when I did relent, he knew i was only doing it to shut him up - hardly a turn on. So eventually he just left it alone. And then I felt able to ask for it and enjoy it when I wanted to, and he loved having a proactive sexual partner who would occasionally surprise him with something he really got off on.

Hope that helps.

SS xx

Thank you Wow and Aniko.

Sweet submission that's fantastic advice, it's encouraging to hear someone has had the same dificulties with A levels that I had when a lover was doing the classic "nag and strategic hovering" *sigh*

Thanks tigerlilies! I've learned not to nag and strategically hover over things I want in relationships too, like hair stroking or laundry getting done!

SS xx

blow for blow youv'e both got to taste it so nice i like the taste of me and my oh likes her taste too just mix em together and spread them over your bodies mmmm heaven xx

SweetSubmission wrote:

In my experience, smokers definitely taste worse, but I don't really mind too much - I really like giving head. In fact, I've been known to beg a partner to let me suck his cock. I've never seen a man look so happy! I can see why a lot of women would see begging for it as terribly demeaning, but I don't mind demeaning, as long as it's all play and i know that out of bed he sees me as the smart, capable professional woman that I am.

*swoon*

you sound just lovely!

Tigerlilies - Great advice! It's a bit much to expect your man to ever taste of peaches and cream ;) but if he makes an effort and stays healthy, eats a good diet etc then there is no reason for anyone not to enjoy a good BJ all round ;)

Yummy

PS Think I'll put my man on a fruit salad diet! LOL

MC xxx

great advice again tigerliilies your just so wonderful and crammed full of good sexual advice. the advice i have read on the internet has stated the salt taste to be mostly off putting do you know how to lower that down or is it just natural for it to contain salt

thanks every1 else for all your advice

sh4ag wrote:

great advice again tigerliilies your just so wonderful and crammed full of good sexual advice. the advice i have read on the internet has stated the salt taste to be mostly off putting do you know how to lower that down or is it just natural for it to contain salt

thanks every1 else for all your advice

Thank you Sh4ag!

The 1% sperm in semen is accompanied by vitamins, sugars, salts, cholesterol, proteins and water so naturally diet is key.

Red meat, dairy, protein and fish are the main offenders but healthy spunk has a whole spectrum of flavours like good wine. Plus lots of yummy things taste salty. It's the slightly 'off' taste that curry, beer and poor diet can give you to avoid. Anything that is good for your health is good for the taste. Parsley, peppermint, lemon and cinnamon are meant to help too.

What goes in takes about 12-14 hours to come out in your juices so it's a useful time frame to keep in mind on curry-beer-fish bonanza night.

sh4ag wrote:

hi everyone i am in need of some much needed advice and also to see whether i am missing out or not.

you see my problem is trying to get my oh to go down on me i never have a problem goin down on her and love doing it every day if she would let me. however she hardly repays the favor back so my question to every body on here is this does you or your partner ever refuse a blow job and whether women acctualy like giving blow jobs?

thanks from sh4ag

Lots of good advice on this point from the others so I'll be brief :). Some women love 'em, some don't. Some men love 'em and some don't.

Personally I love giving head, can't get enough of it, something about that lovely intimate sensation and the feel of him in my mouth just gets me going. Have to have it every single day and beg if I can't have it (snap SS :).)

If you don't give head often it can be worrying if you think you'll have to swallow and you don't like it - it is an aquired taste and whilst I love it now, I had to learn to. If you can assure your lady that you will never come in or anywhere near her mouth without her permission then she might feel more prepared.

Also have you tried giving her head, lying side by side (on your sides) but with you flipped upside down? So your cock is near her face, ask her to wank you whilst you lick her and she might just be tempted to give it a flick of the tongue or a kiss! Make sure it's nice and fresh though, pull your foreskin (if you have one) back when you bath/shower as that's where it can be musky but try to clean with just fresh water rather than scented shower gels as they can leave a taste.

We always keep simple baby wipes by the bed to for quick freshening up if we need it.

As for come taste - I think Tigerlillies has got it covered - avoid strong flavours, eat healthily, keep away from the curries a few days before and drink plenty of fluids (come can get a bit thick and difficult to swallow sometimes).

A tip for your lady too if she doesn't like the after taste of come - when I was learning to love it, I found flavoured sparkling water manages to clear and clagginess in the back of the throat and get rid of the after taste.

So much for brief ey hehe

Good luck

Ax