Blow Job Help Please

Morbian Gray?

SG69 x

If you don't like to swallow, don't. It is not the end of the world. I have only ever had 2 girlfriends that liked it.. Ignor the roll of the eyes guilt trip.. get him to tell you when he is about to come, and keep your hand gripped/sqeezed over the end of his cock, so the temperature is the same.. feels just as good.. of course he will probably conveniently forget to tell you.

Salvadore wrote:

If you don't like to swallow, don't. It is not the end of the world. [...] Ignor the roll of the eyes guilt trip.. get him to tell you when he is about to come, [...] of course he will probably conveniently forget to tell you.

If anybody tried to guilt trip me into doing anything I didn't want to, and if anybody said they would tell me when they were about to orgasm and then broke their word, then I'd dump them immediately.

I suspect a whole lot more is going on here than just trying to suppress a gag reflex. I don't know if the original poster even still likes her partner or not. If she ever answers any of my questions, we'll see.

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Morbian Gray?External Media

SG69 x

I LIKE THAT ALOT ^_^ xx

Belle - hope you do let us know how you get on. Please don't be put off from posting, we are a friendly lot. I know a couple of people voiced concerns for the right reasons but don't take it personally.

x

Try being nearly 27 and taken for 17!!

Sorry that's OT. I can't help more than has already been said. It's OK that you don't like it so just do what you both like and don't worry about what you don't. Sometimes your opinions change so you may find another time it'll all work and taste fine.

imeldaimelda wrote:

Try being nearly 27 and taken for 17!!

Sorry that's OT. I can't help more than has already been said. It's OK that you don't like it so just do what you both like and don't worry about what you don't. Sometimes your opinions change so you may find another time it'll all work and taste fine.

nearly 27? You are old enough to know better. You aren't 26 and three quarters, you aren't nearly 27. you are 26, get over it lmao

x

I'm only a month off and the 27 to 17 thing has a nicer juxtaposition than 26, shoot me.

imeldaimelda wrote:

I'm only a month off and the 27 to 17 thing has a nicer juxtaposition than 26, shoot me.

dons his supersoaker backpack....pumps his weapon External Media

sorry was only teasing.

Ha ha you're on mister! I rock at water pistol fights...

imeldaimelda wrote:

oh purlease! You seen the size of this baby! You are so gonna drown!

SmoothOne wrote:

imeldaimelda wrote:

That's what all the boys say, nowt special there

imeldaimelda wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

imeldaimelda wrote:

That's what all the boys say, nowt special there

excuse me, you just wait until I remove its covering. The tardis didn't look like much on the outside but on the inside.......

lol, thanks.

What i mean is that i love him and want to please him anyway possiable. I dont want to get rid of him, but i do like the idea which emmilou gave. I tried doing that last night at it worked out ok, i also told my OH about what i am trying to do, and hes amazed that i want to go to great length to please him. Hes gonna certently try to change his taste for me.

Thanks for the help guys!

Belle

He's obviously realised what a lucky guy he is. Good luck with it all, and you know where we are. We can never have enough posters, so keep hanging around, although we do need to get you a profile pic... you are looking a bit grey!

Good luck and good blowjobbing!

(they should well use that line in a film)