Blow Job Master Thrusting Male Masturbator Question(s)...

So this has appeared in the what's new section:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33078

Admittedly i'm curious but I have some major reservations after trying out the AutoBlow 2 last year which is a similar concept and it just didn't work, and despite the claims that it's suitable for almost all size men, I simply wasn't wide enough (neither was my husband) and frankly, it left us both feeling inadequate.

There is one review here, and it's generally positive - but it hasn't provided the information that I need to decide whether it's worth dropping the cash on (I know I can return it, it's just hassle getting to the post office) - so I guess this is aimed at the LH staff as I doubt anyone else has this yet.

What exactly is the diameter/circumference of the internal canal - and what girth would a penis need to be in order to actually get enjoyment from it?

Just to clarify - the AutoBlow 2 sleeve I had said it was suitable for people who had a girth of 4 to 5.5". I am 5", my other half is 6" and it barely touched him.....

Hi David

I will look in to this for you now. Give me 5mins 

C x

Thank you my darling! x

Hi David

From a quick experiment with our 6 inch dildo  this is a good fit. So any (penis)girth size from 4.5 inch and up I would say is a good fit for this toy. As the beaded rings stretch to accommodate the larger guys.

Thanks

Thanks for that Cazz :) I will consider that when payday comes round (need to use my birthday discount!)

DavidB1986 wrote:

So this has appeared in the what's new section:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33078

Admittedly i'm curious but I have some major reservations after trying out the AutoBlow 2 last year which is a similar concept and it just didn't work, and despite the claims that it's suitable for almost all size men, I simply wasn't wide enough (neither was my husband) and frankly, it left us both feeling inadequate.

There is one review here, and it's generally positive - but it hasn't provided the information that I need to decide whether it's worth dropping the cash on (I know I can return it, it's just hassle getting to the post office) - so I guess this is aimed at the LH staff as I doubt anyone else has this yet.

What exactly is the diameter/circumference of the internal canal - and what girth would a penis need to be in order to actually get enjoyment from it?

Just to clarify - the AutoBlow 2 sleeve I had said it was suitable for people who had a girth of 4 to 5.5". I am 5", my other half is 6" and it barely touched him.....

Well, we sourced this one after reading your review of the Autoblow 2 (which actually confirmed what we thought - but neither Flavie or I have the correct 'equipment' to be 100% sure).

It has a stronger motor, the bead motion feels safer, it uses batteries than an EU plug and the price is MUCH better. 

That's good to know. Thanks Alice :D

Please don't mistake your coffee grinder for a masturbator, just unthinkable! (And your masturbator for a coffee grinder for that matter urghh 😖)

ShinySparkle wrote:

It does look like a coffee grinder though....

Could be kept in the kitchen. Race against the egg timer while the eggs are boiling :D

This is so pretty it looks like a lava lamp had a baby and this was the end result! All it needs is a little bonnet on top!

This looks great!

I would absoutely love one!

I never knew this existed until i read someones question on it.

Yeah nor i. Reckon my oh would love me to get it as well, as it gets her out of giving blow jobs!!

I saw this on the what's new section earlier aswell and was very intrigued on whether it would work and be any good.

I am now off to read your review on the Auto Blow 2!!

I too am thinking about buying one but was worried about how big your girth has to be

Just bought one as a xmas present to myself and boy is it worth it. Its a perfectly snug fit for me (5-5.5" - not sure of the girth),

Certainly won't be going back to the old school tool of using my hands after experiencing this.

If i was president of the world i'll make all guys have one.