Blow job toys and aids.

Hi, My husband has a hefty intrest in blow jobs, milking and edging (why wouldn't you?!)

and I was wondering if anyone could suggest more toys, techniques and ideas to keep him on his toes.

I have used sensory deprevation,edging delayed gratification, milking with hands and stroker, auditory response (play music and stroke or suck to the music) bound to the bed and forced to suck and bound on my knees and just vanilla bjs and hjs.

Is there anything I can be doing to explore further and please my husband as a surprise?

TIA

Have you tried using vibrations? I love it when my partner uses her wand on me it really is a powerful buildup and you can increase / decrease the intensity through different levels of power.

Also in response to a BJ aid, LH sell a half stroker that is to be used during oral to help give the feeling of being deep throated. Maybe you are comfortable deep throating your partner but if not then these also feel great with plenty of lube! Blindfold him and give him a suprise.

Thanks for your response,

Il try the half stroker as this seems to provide a lot of stimulation. But DT isn't an issue for us...

will try the vibrations as well thanks, never thought it would be as stimulating as it is for me. Thanks for the tips. 11 years in and still trying to make him feel 15 again :P

No problem at all :) sounds like a very lucky man!

I was also shocked how effective the wand is on my member also don't ignore other zones, it's a very versatile toy!

I believe LH even make stroker attachments for their wands, yet to try them but looking forward to making an order!

Again thanks, will look into that as well. Lockdown got us all feeling a bit creative huh?!

Have you thought about chastity play? Not full on lifestyle, but maybe if you planned something later in the evening. You would be able to use vibrators, BJs, etc. It may cause some frustration but would definitely restrict what he can directly feel and if you desired, he could still orgasm while locked up, only to be released and teased again.

There are a couple of male wand attachments that my wife uses on me. They are both very pleasurable and, depending how they are used, she can make me come quickly or hold me on the edge for ages.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/search/?q=male+wand+attachments

Thanks all for suggestions. I will say his hard limit is anal play. It's just not him at all. Which makes me sad because I'd love to venture all avenues for the ultimate O. Thanks guys. Its cool to get some ideas under my belt for the hours were all at home.

I was about to suggest some anal play until your message about it being a hard limit. Not anal play as such, but the perianal area is very sensitive and exquisitely pleasureable. Perhaps just venture past his scrotum with a lubed finger or tounge next time. No need to go close to his anus

Senator, thanks will venture further than I have and see how that goes. Tha ks

Why not tease him, blindfolded, nipple clamps, as you move down, put on a flavoured condom, and suck him

Blindfolding is something we regularly do but thank you for your response. As we are married we are a bit past flavoured condoms, I'd prefer a flavoured lube or body paint as we find condoms a bit repulsive (personal preference) as for nipple clamps will certainly give those a go

The GLUVR is an interesting little addition to a blow job/hand job. 👍

GLUVR https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37544