Blow jobs and penis piercing

Hi all

I have recently had a penis piercing (frenum) as something me and my mrs had discussed for a while and now that it’s healed she tried to give me a blow job she said obviously with curved barbell in that she found it difficult.
I was wondering if anyone else has a penis piercing and any tips or advice for giving BJ and if it something that just comes with practice

2 Likes

I have no advice on this as I would never consider a penis piercing but I can see why it would make blow jobs difficult. Unfortunately you win some but also loose sum.

I once heard a story of someone who swallowed a piercing from a blowjob :see_no_evil:maybe it could be an option to take it out while doing oral?

I have been advised to leave in as can close up quickly and it feels amazing during sex and she has no complaints during sex

That is very interesting I was surprised it was not uncomfortable for her during sex.

Hi no said she can feel it but said during sex would be nicer with a bigger bar in something I am looking at but said she need to get use to it when giving oral

to be fair was not painful at all as skin is very thin and has healed with no problems whatsoever and is more sensitive during sex

I have one too and generally take it out for oral . It’s not going to close up in 15 minutes so no need to worry about that happening.

2 Likes

Once healed for some time then take it out.
Bigger balls on the end of the bars?
Also you can get silicone covers for the balls that are spiked etc for “more feel” for her?
Titanium is best but ive got a very big PA ring thats stainless for years without any issue nor going through the airport scanner

1 Like

Won’t they come off the silicone spikes where do you get these as ain’t seen them I also want a ring with balls on that would go through piercing and around the shaft any ideas

1 Like

You really will need to keep it in for a while but as @Quiet_ones_are_worse says after some considerable time it should be okay to take it out.

You haven’t had yours in long enough to stretch but there is stuff out on the internet saying frenulum piercings close up quite quickly without a piercing in place (different to a PA with larger gauge that has been in for a long time) than other piercings.

Ages ago I started a thread asking how long piercings below the belt could be taken out for. At the time a LH employee had been a piercer and the overwhelming response was not very long in soft tissue.

Think you will just have to make to with ‘tip’ oral for a few months.

Also I would suggest you invest in some insertion rods/stretchers, one the size for the gauge you end up with and one the gauge down in size (and keep both sized jewellery handy) in case you do have trouble getting things back in.

Basically leave in in for as long as you can and let it fully heal (my opinion) or risk losing it.

Hi where is best to get the stretching rods ect

The barbell came off the other day lucky I noticed that one of the balls had come off and was able to put it straight back in with no problem no pain or anything

You do need to regularly check the balls. You will see online a number of posts of piercings lost because the ball comes off and the bar slips out.

Don’t think this is against the rules as LH doesn’t sell them but there are places like CrazyFactory, bodyjewellery.co.uk or piercingmania that sell tapers to stretch. I think generally they are aimed at people wanting to stretch their earlobes but it is surgical steel.

Whoever did your piercing might be happy to sell you a taper but I doubt it.

Would certainly suggest getting a taper and some spare jewellery so if/when you do lose a ball and bar you can quickly replace it

And to continue slightly off your topic please read all the stuff online, don’t try and stretch to soon, wait for the piercing to heal and settle down before any thought of increasing the gauge.

If you have a frenulum piercing or a ladder then I don’t think anyone would suggest stretching a skin piercing too thick.

1 Like

Yeah I have ordered some more incase I loose any

Also I don’t know how that taper would work for frenum piercing as wouldn’t it just come out

You follow it in with the jewellery if the opening has started to close up.

Just stretches the opening a little to help the jewellery in behind.

If you are stretching yourself then just go up incrementally, don’t try and skip a diameter. Again, there is plenty of sensible advice online from reputable piercers.