Blowjob confidence knock.

If it were me I would take the comment positively. You know when you do something, and you go too far or over the top, they always say it's easier to pull it back and get it right.... rather than having to go further starting from a lesser point. If that makes sense,
It's easier to pull back and be less intense! :) don't let it knock your confidence. Just put in less effort next time! You are winning ! Xx

Sum Sub wrote:

Oh its just me then, I assumed I was just pretty average.

I honestly can't believe it!

It was ony a few months ago my OH bit it for the first time but OMG its sooooo goood!

My Oh likes biting has to be in a particular mood for it though lol i dont usually go chomping down as some men hate it.

Op i really hope you dont let it knock your confidence, he might of been a bit more sensitive than usual and as you say you had a bit to drink. As for the intense comment my hubby occasionaly says it but then again i usualy do it when im edging him.

Personally I expect any sexual activities we have whilst I'm drunk to be counted as shit.
It's kinda like your first time... don't expect either of you to enjoy it lmao

Sorry, its not funny that you got hurt by it, but please I would seriously try to look at it as a drunken thing, not a personal thing.
But maybe you could talk to your partner about what he DOES like from a blow-job as men all like different things? It might make you feel a little better to talk properly x

Recently gave a blowjob whilst drunk which I thought was awful... like even as I was doing it I knew it was rough and lacking any rythym. My partner however was mindblown and couldn't stop talking about it in the morning and making sure I remembered what I did for next time - shame it's taken him 5 years to bother telling me what he likes >.<

i love blowjobs i dont mind if a girl bits now and then but i love it when they suck really hard on it!!

I guess it depends on what he means by 'too intense'
It may not be anything to do with you. It might have been he was also drunk, he was dry, he could have been extra sensitive that day. Ask him?
When I'm drunk, I tend to give much better blowjobs. My man loves it when I use teeth, however, one time I beefed up biting his foreskin in my excitement!

FurryBee wrote:

Yes, I know there's loads of threads about blowjobs.. I got another for you. Kind of getting it of my chest sort of thing.

I've never been a fan of giving blowjobs, until I met current Guy. With him, I love it! And he's always said he really enjoys what I do.. That was until I got drunk a few weeks back and well, he complained a lot. "Too Intense" was what was said.
This for some reason really knocked me.
I'm no pro anyway and I've not really got a bloody clue as to what I'm doing.

So that's off my chest. Question guys and gals.
What do you like? What do you hate? Had anyone "complain" about your "techniques"?
Spill! :)

Would be the last one he got

I hate giving them, thought of it makes my throat close up but have in the past, he complained so I didn't put myself through, in my opinion, an unpleasant experience again.

xGGx

OK so to buck the trend in this thread I have some sympathy for him ...... lights blue touch paper and retreats :-)

If he was drunk as well then he may have been insensitive or less than diplomatic in the way he gave feedback......but in the same way as most blokes want their ladies to give feedback so we get it right he may have just been doing the same thing.

From a personal level I have quite sensitive testicles so I hate having them squeezed or and sudden impact......one lady a long time back insisted on squeezing / nipping the skin between them so hard that eventually I had to tell her..........she was shocked and thought because a previous partner loved it then everyone else must!

My advice is to sit down with him, talk about what he found awkward and try again! Don't lose confidence though.....just keep evolving :-) Enjoy.

Sex drunk is never gonna be better than normal sex, don't take it personally. Just think if he'd given you oral you might have been the one complaining.
As long as when your sober there's no complaints it's all good :) and if there are then maybe try discussing it with him, finding out what makes it 'too intense'.

On a side note, to all the lovely ladies saying they don't like giving oral, do you still expect or ask to receive it???

Sum Sub wrote:

You never know until you try FurryBee - gently is nice, and I reckon most blokes will like gently, and if he does then try harder. Start on the shaft and move to the head if he likes it - gives a nice variety to sucking and is super intense

My OH loves me to bite him too , you are not alone Sum Sub !! ;)

Drunk sex can mean rough sex - we lose co-ordination - everything can become a little furry around the edges.

Just tell him you were upset by what he said and ask him specifically what about it he didn't like. Though I would recommend telling him that you need a praise sandwich otherwise the blow job factory might suddenly find it's wind turbines have kaputted.

Love it when my Oh bites along the shaft ,makes me so horny and even harder.

I know this is an old thread now but I wouldn't take it too personally everyone does things now and again they're not keen on, trial and error :)

Also Sub you are not alone, my hubby loves the shaft being nibbled and then to run my teeth and then tongue over the tip, it feels nice apparently and often tips him over the edge x

I love giving oral too. I do use my teeth sometimes but i wouldn't say I "Bite" I think he would probably freak if i did, haha
I was actually watching a youtube vid today giving oral lessons, and I just thought....well I do all that anyway. As I have found to my great pleasure, communication is key

I love oral both ways and to be honest any is good the fact it was to intence for him this time , might just mean you were doing to good a job and he wanted to last longer and he was getting to close to finishing !

I have to say Im with sub on the bitting thing I love it when I feel my wifes teeth dragging over the head of my little friend ! the sensation is painful but exquisite,

I find that this does hold me back from finishing (sort of de sensitising me ) not overly fussed about nimbling the shaft while its lovely , I feel like Im being teased ! as I am longing for the head to have its turn !

my advise would be if you enjoy it carry on , if he complains think of it as a way to learn more about him and what he enjoys not as a criticism

Everyone is different and has different sensitivity spots. However, if he complains you can either go two ways - Not do it as punishment ( yes it's mean but what they hell!) or buy some products off here and give them a go to try and spice it up ,however i do have to agree with some of the above comments that blow jobs are hard to get wrong. Maybe watch some videos on-line etc that might help.
I've never been given any bad feedback from guys receiving them - Guys love blow jobs - It's a fact!