Blowjob confidence knock.

Yes, I know there's loads of threads about blowjobs.. I got another for you. Kind of getting it of my chest sort of thing.

I've never been a fan of giving blowjobs, until I met current Guy. With him, I love it! And he's always said he really enjoys what I do.. That was until I got drunk a few weeks back and well, he complained a lot. "Too Intense" was what was said.
This for some reason really knocked me.
I'm no pro anyway and I've not really got a bloody clue as to what I'm doing.

So that's off my chest. Question guys and gals.
What do you like? What do you hate? Had anyone "complain" about your "techniques"?
Spill! :)

Sorry his told you that but don't feel bad about it, you can't really do anything wrong when giving a BJ if you ask me.

And no I've never had any complaints personal, actually I always get loads of compliments tho not to sure why lol. :)

When you are drunk things tend to be a bit more intense in the bedroom you arent really aware of what you are doing i use to always want anal sex when i was drunk and those sessions were very intense was not til the morning when i was sober i then knew drunk anal sex was not a good thing to try :) im sure when you do it again sober he will love it try not to worry to much x

for me blowjobs its one of those things that i just cant bring myself to do for my partner, i think if i did give him a blowjob he would be that shocked, he would not dare complain he would enjoy it no matter how bad it was lol

biting - I like biting, with teeth, not lips, teeth!!

If only you knew what you do haha.

It was just the once... Although I have said to myself, no blowjobs when I'm drunk! :/ haha

Teeth?! :O
I like biting but I wouldn't dare use teeth. I'd be worried I'd ruin the sex!

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

I dislike blowjobs its one of those things that i just cant bring myself to do for my partner, i think if i did give him a blowjob he would be that shocked, he would not dare complain he would enjoy it no matter how bad it was,as he knows it will never happen again lol

I'm the same LilMiss. It's not my favourite thing, I have done it in the past but not for a long long time. I'm hoping to be able to change that at some point to please hubby, I know he'd love me too. I just don't like it very much :-/

I honestly don't think I could give one when I'm drunk, I'm be to scared I'd be sick on it haha.

Sum sub really? =O every guy I've ever given a BJ to, I've always been really careful not to use my teeth cause I've never met a guy who likes it... Well till now. :)

You never know until you try FurryBee - gently is nice, and I reckon most blokes will like gently, and if he does then try harder. Start on the shaft and move to the head if he likes it - gives a nice variety to sucking and is super intense

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I honestly don't think I could give one when I'm drunk, I'm be to scared I'd be sick on it haha.

Sum sub really? =O every guy I've ever given a BJ to, I've always been really careful not to use my teeth cause I've never met a guy who likes it... Well till now. :)

well if you ever wanna give it a go Lolli ;) lol

Hahaha!

I don't believe that all blow jobs are good blow jobs. Mainly because of what I have read and heard, granted, more sparingly, but still, from men who admit there is such a thing as a bad blow job.

However, from what I cann gather, it is not technique that is the problem, well it is, but in a roundabout way. As it is already obvious in this thread alone, men like different things (Hence one here likes teeth and another almost fell off his chair lol) and the problem is matching your technique with your partners desires in a good blow job, which could be the total opposite of the last guy you gave a blow job too.

I would say not to worry too much as the big giveaway in your first message was that you were drunk! Our coordination, balance and senses go to hell when we are drunk, so it is no surprise that your technique was off, compared to usual.

The general consensus of a good blow job overall seems to be...enthusiasm. After this point, each different guy will tell you a different story..some will say the girl must swallow for it to be good, others say hell no, I don't care where I cum. Some like teeth but most don't, some say play with the balls too, others don't care etc etc.

So that brings me to the final point. If you really want to give your guy the blow jobs to blow his mind, you need to ask him how he likes it the best, ask him about the pressure, and find his ideal, ask him aboout the movements that melt him and wherre he is mostt sensitive. Although it sounds to me that he already likes your blowjobs, you just had an off night when you were drunk. (Aint we all lol)

Haha you cheeky man sum sub! ;)

I was terrified of giving blowjobs at first, not knowing what on earth I was doing. But now I actually really enjoy it. I love to pleasure my partner with one. I'm certainly not great at it but I've Never had complaints.

This was a one time thing where he complained. And if you're worried of it happening again, try to avoid doing it drunk. You have less control of what you're doing. As to likes, I've realised that wetter is better. My OH likes it more with lube or just make it wetter yourself.
And sum.sub teeth?! I've always know for that to be a big no no when giving bj's.

Sarah 77 wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

I dislike blowjobs its one of those things that i just cant bring myself to do for my partner, i think if i did give him a blowjob he would be that shocked, he would not dare complain he would enjoy it no matter how bad it was,as he knows it will never happen again lol

I'm the same LilMiss. It's not my favourite thing, I have done it in the past but not for a long long time. I'm hoping to be able to change that at some point to please hubby, I know he'd love me too. I just don't like it very much :-/

things we do for love :)

Oh its just me then, I assumed I was just pretty average.

I honestly can't believe it!

It was ony a few months ago my OH bit it for the first time but OMG its sooooo goood!

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Sarah 77 wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

things we do for love :)

Indeed! :-)

Don't feel bad about what he said, you were drunk and tbf you MAY have been too intense, but that's just because you were drunk, if you were like that usually he'd have been saying it when you first gave him a blowjob.

If anything sit down and talk with him about what he enjoys you doing during oral sex and hell you could even discuss what you enjoy during oral too!

I love oral sex, giving as well as receiving and my OH has said how I'm the best he's had when it comes to oral sex.

I have been told by one guy (who is an arsehole btw) that I was terrible at oral sex. No one else has complained.

My OH likes when I deep throat and suck really tight on his penis, especially at the head but from doing this so much it's actually left grooves in my cheeks... Which is weird. xD

As I said, sit down and have a chat with him about what he likes you doing to him during oral. ;)

As has been said, if he hasn't complained yet, don't worry about it. My oh loses her skills when she's drunk.

I've had guys who have enjoyed the sensation of me dragging my teeth gently up the shaft, but no full on biting yet

I think perhaps a good rule of thumb is to think of sucking a penis as like sucking an ice lolly. You suck on those hard, but gently so as not to push through the ice cream and make it all fall apart! But the suction you use when eating an ice lolly is probably a good measure for a blowjob. So perhaps just start off gentle but firm like that, and also get your partner to guide you with what he likes best.

I've tried so many different techniques that have just popped into my head during the moment, so there really is no one 'good' way to do things, just experimentation and communication