Blowjob help...

I gave my man head earlier today and he's just told me that I hurt him... (tore his skin)... Then he proceeded to tell me that I have done it a few times but he didn't have the heart to tell me. It has put me off doing it again now because im not sure I know what im doing... I feel terrible and my confidence has been knocked. Could someone help me here in giving me tips for giving a good blowjob. He has a foreskin by the way and I always pull it back before I begin, maybe this is wrong? Thanks in advance guys... X

as ork said you probably best asking him

probably was teeth tho

just something i always do is make sure i push my lips out so that there over my teeth

Teeth are never good in a blow job, you wont know whats best until you ask him.
You could try a few different things and ask him to tell you what feels good. Personally ive never pulled the foreskin back on my man xx

As Ork said he will be able to tell you for sure what happened. Wether it was teeth or whatnot. I am going to take a logical guess though based on what you said.

If you pulled his foreskin back quite far, and then slid your mouth down the tip, the friction of your mouth will cause more pulling downwards. So maybe you have his skin pulled back to start with, pretty much at the limit and then when your mouth slides over it causes the tearing that you are talking about? I imagine if you caught him hard enough with your teeth to tear him that you would of noticed and realised it was your teeth at the time. I dont tend to start with having the skin pulled back. I use my hand as well and masturbate him so I guess at some points his skin is back but, never had a problem. Maybe your guy has quite a tight, or delicate frenulum but I would think that this is the problem, combined with your starting technique, may be not suitable for him. If the place where he hurts is under the head of his penis where the foreskin is attached then I would say that this is what happened, mind you, it could hurt elsewhere and still be the same thing.

In my past i've hurt a guy or two, i didn't really know what i was doing and i accidently pulled their foreskin down too far when giving hand jobs. I've learnt my lesson now and hasn't happened again. I would make sure the foreskin isn't going too far down, and like others say, make sure your teeth are behind your lips or something.

But i definitely agree with everone else about asking him how he likes it, and reasure him that he can tell you if he wants you to do it differently and if you do hurt him again.

I find the best technique to avoid the dreaded teeth scraping is to stick your tongue out slightly so it covers your bottom row of teeth, and cover your top row of teeth with your top lip. Added benefits are that it encourages tongue action and salivation for a hotter experience.

Ask him to guide you and teach you what he likes x

I had a similar experience with handjobs and haven't done it since because im scared of doing it wrong now I never know how hard yo squeeze or what kind of rhythm to use... Also because its dry it makes me more wary and i haven't actually given my current boyfriend any masturbation with my hands due to past experiences. And im too shy to ask x

Make it a fun thing get him to teach you what he likes and what makes him happy , dont be shy babe and dont be scared everyy man is different x

if you dont wanna ask go off him big body language noises etc that should give it some indications

You guys need to talk about it, the only way to start enjoying different sexual experiences together is communication. My OH tells me when I'm not doing something right or how she likes it and I do the exact same in telling her when she is hurting or needs to change what she is doing. Try not to be shy about it, you should feel 100% comfortable with your OH ^_^

He doesn't really make a lot of noises so I find it hard to know if he's enjoying it sometimes and I have occasionally asked if he is enjoying it and he says yes. And im not normally shy either but I am with him as he is the first boyfriend I have had that I dont discuss sex with often. I dont want to seem inexperienced by asking him questions especially after the incident today... X

Being inexperienced isn't a bad thing though, no one really knows what their doing until they get more experience and communicating with your partner so you know what they like, what feels good and what doesn't is the only way. You will only get more experienced through doing stuff with his guidance to aid you, so if you guys find it hard to talk about sex then it will take time but I'm sure you will get there (in more way then one ;)).

GothicXIII wrote:

Being inexperienced isn't a bad thing though, no one really knows what their doing until they get more experience and communicating with your partner so you know what they like, what feels good and what doesn't is the only way. You will only get more experienced through doing stuff with his guidance to aid you, so if you guys find it hard to talk about sex then it will take time but I'm sure you will get there (in more way then one ;)).

People who have amazing sex are the ones who commicated and find out how each other like it and what works for them and learning from each other , sex is different for everyone and unforunatly each partner doesnt come with there own sex book of rules what works for them and what does you find it out together . Enjoy having sex enjoy the fun and enjoy learning what you both enjoy babe x

Lady.g these problems you've had with both BJ's and handjobs are not your fault your partner should tell you what he wants whether lube or what on his tackle. unless we're told we're all different and unless we know what our Oh likes we can only do what we did with other partners. Hope this makes sense xx

scotman wrote:

Lady.g these problems you've had with both BJ's and handjobs are not your fault your partner should tell you what he wants whether lube or what on his tackle. unless we're told we're all different and unless we know what our Oh likes we can only do what we did with other partners. Hope this makes sense xx

Thank you... X

What I find a little bit mean (Sorry) is that he didnt find it difficult to "Casually" mention that "hey, you hurt me AND thats not the first time you hurt me either" and stripped your confidence down but he hasnt said "hey, heres how I like it...." :s

I understand it can be awkward talking about sex stuff but I really hope your confidence isnt too knocked. Scotman hit the nail on the head. He needs to tell you how he likes it x