Blowjob kissing

I love kissing the Mrs when she is sucking my cock, I really like tasting precum in her mouth and she enjoys kissing me. I wish she would enjoy taking my load in her mouth and giving me a cum kiss but she ain’t keen. Tried once then she started gagging which was a bit off putting.

5 Likes

I love taking cum in my mouth quite often open my mouth so it can all run out over him so I can lick it off again

8 Likes

We have no issues kissing after oral either after her giving me a bj or me going down on her. It not something that turns me on any more than normal kissing. I rarely cum in her mouth but if I do she swallows so don’t really notice any difference.

What I do find an incredible turn on though is oral mid session when my penis is covered in her juices and she tastes herself off me.

6 Likes

Yea my hubby love it when I do that not that he gives me too much choice it normally gets pushed in my mouth and I hear him groaning and telling me to taste myself which I do like the taste of and hearing him groan turns me on more

4 Likes

If anyone cums in my mouth I always kiss them after! I always don’t mind them kissing me during or after.

9 Likes

I want to kiss another woman after my man has cum in my mouth and share it

6 Likes

That is good fun!

2 Likes

Your making me jealous lol

1 Like

Mrs W not a fan of this

2 Likes

@New2 . Ooohhh , absolutely ooohhhh.!!

Absolutely love it! Recently my wife gave me a BJ and it got really sloppy, she pulled my head close to hers, kissed me and spat the excess saliva and pre cum into my mouth as we kissed. So hot!
We haven’t got as far as doing a Cumkiss but it’s my dream!

2 Likes

I am partial to this. Wouldn’t say it’s for any pre-cum though. It’s more mid way through the BJ when Mrs T stops and we kiss. She keeps playing with me but her mouth just feels even nicer - warm and wet. I rarely stop mid oral and kiss her; might try it while playing or using her wand.

It’s what we do!
We always finish a 69 with a passionate kiss with tongues.
Cum kissing is a favourite with both of us too.

3 Likes

Oh so so true I love hubs taking his cock out and I suck him and taste myself and he will suck and lick my fingers if we are having a mutual masturbation time or simply me masturbating as he sucks on my nipples x

6 Likes

Just something about tasting yourself off your man’s cock turns me on and I think it makes his cock taste better

3 Likes

My wife previously didnt appreciate kissing after licking her . That was in the past and will happily share a sensual kiss whether sucking me off, or if i am covered in her juices.

3 Likes

yes i love kissing after giving him a bj, we usually cum kiss/ swap too

7 Likes

He has such a big cum load I have to swallow half of it before we kiss as it’s way too much to do a cum swap

3 Likes

I quite enjoy it, personally. Though not so much after finishing.

I remember after my first ever threesome (me and my male friend, and a random woman I brought home) as we were saying our goodbyes to her she gave me a kiss (with tongue). Totally forgot that she had given us both blowjobs almost immediately before.
I didn’t enjoy that one as much when I realised - but it was too late.

2 Likes

@Coupleplay
We enjoy it both way… I kiss MRS while/after she gives me BJ and she kisses me while/after eating her… also she really sucks hard on me after I have been inside her pull it out and then get the BJ.

3 Likes