Blowjob kissing

One of my new favourite sexual acts at the moment is being on my knees while sucking by other half’s cock/ being throat fucked and him taking his cock out my mouth to passionately kiss me before he puts his cock back in my mouth. Just something about knowing the taste of his cock is on my tongue while he kisses me really turns me on. How do other people feel about their man kissing them during a blowjob?

14 Likes

Love it when I have precum on my tongue and he sucks my tongue makes me want to suck it more just so he will kiss me more and suck it off my tongue

7 Likes

Not thought about this before but sounds interesting. Might run it by Mrs W

3 Likes

I think she would find it more of a turn on if you just slide out her mouth and kiss her when she isn’t expect it and then put it back in her mouth

5 Likes

Like this idea!

3 Likes

We’ve always done it, and whatever position we’re doing it in.
I especially love it, when he is face f••king me with me on me knees, catching each other’s eye and he’ll passionately kiss me, and then he’ll force himself in again.
Another one I love, me laying on the bed with my head off the side of the bed, with him standing at the side of the bed face f••king me, and using his fingers me, and every now and then he’ll kiss me.
It’s definitely a massive turn on :hot_face:

5 Likes

Yes that is a must i love tasting myself whether it is from him going down on me or when we have sex I know it turns him on when he takes his cock out and gets me to suck my juices off of him.

Not gonna lie some times when I’m really horny and I’m fingering myself on my own I will keep sucking my fingers to have a taste lol

4 Likes

That sounds hot and I do like being face fucked laying on the bed I find it is easier to take him deeper he has all the control in this position tho lol

6 Likes

My ex loved tasting herself after I had been down on her, I’ve not tasted myself though. Sounds like a fair deal though, although it wouldn’t be my 1st choice lol

1 Like

Just think of how much it turned you on watching her taste herself :wink:

3 Likes

My wife doesn’t seem to like the taste of herself too much… It’s very rarely happened but once whilst trying to get through our sex to do list we have PIV sex then I finished in her mouth after BJ and she said that I tested sweet from her… Maybe too sweet.

I’ve kissed her a few times after she’s swallowed me, I don’t mind the taste of myself at all. Veylry rarely during a BJ have I ever kissed her so will try that next time. Great tip cheers.

4 Likes

That sounds do lush - you are do lucky that he stops half way through - I find when I’m sucking they just want to cum down my throat :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Its happened a few times when we are making a night of it in bed. Havent had her give me
a Blowjob on her knees yet, I live in hope though.

3 Likes

love doing that and her rubbing my precum and sliding her finger into my mouth

3 Likes

We both kiss each other whilst giving each other oral sex and enjoy sucking on each other’s tongue and the eroticism it brings for us. Especially when we are close to orgasm and both our ‘juices’ are on our lips and especially our tongues x

9 Likes

Nothing sexier than going down on a women and her saying kiss me!

7 Likes

I absolutely love it when Mistress kisses me deeply with the taste of my cock in her mouth.Cummy kisses are also hot.

4 Likes

Nothing sexier than knowing his about to cum but stops to give me a kiss also knowing there is more precum in my mouth for him to taste

5 Likes

Yes, such a turn on. Love when my wife mid blow job comes up to kiss, and tasting my cock and pre-cum on her lips and tongue. She enjoys tasting herself as well. Love when she is riding me then stop and suck my cock then ride me again, such a turn on knowing she enjoys it so much.

4 Likes

I love tasting myself off his cock too and he loves watching me do it. He normally takes it out of me and tells me to taste myself as he goes towards my mouth

7 Likes