Blowjob tips!

Firstly, I'm new here so hi!
A little bit about me - I'm 18 and never really had a serious relationship. I have given head before but always been 'under the influence'!
Now I'm seeing someone I really like. We've had sex but haven't yet given/received oral. I've been avoiding it but now conscious that he wants it, just isn't forward enough which is where i need to pluck up a bit of courage!
He's 21 and had 2 long term relationships. Basically, he's had a lot of sex compared to me!
I really don't want to disappoint so please share your tips so I can impress!

Hi and welcome :) when giving head use your tongue, lick the head, swirl it around, like it while your sucking. I never use to use my tongue when giving head but once I started using it my exs and bf would say how good it was, hope that helps you honey, oh and be very carful not to use your teeth.

Also just because he has more sex than you don't feel as though that means he knows all there is to know, I'm sure you can teach him a thing or two. And never feel pressured into doing anything you are not ready to do.

Nicole's link is a great guide to help you along your way though :)

Hi,

As a bloke slightly older than you, dependant on where you want the act to occur can alter how it done, although the basic act is the same, the insertion of the penis into your mouth.

Grasp the shaft so you are in control, lick the tip, always a winner, and gently take it in, fix your lips around the shaft, use your tongue, and then start to bob your head back and forth, take as much as you are comfortable with, don't expect to 'deep throat'.look up at him.

Use your tongue on the shaft, and don't expect to let him cum in your mouth, and swallow , some do some don't, if you'v e never tasted semen before it can be quite a surpise.

Personally I like the feeling of teeth but that is a personal thing.

He might want to face fuck you where he thrusts into your mouth , but be careful as this might go deeper than you want or can cope with.

I used to have a GF who won't take anything in her mouth except tongue

Experiment and enjoy

Thanks for the advice :) I suppose I can't really go wrong following the basic 'instructions' but I just want him to think 'wow!'
Thanks Nicole - will definitely be buying that book!

Listen to his moans as you do certain things you will surly know your hitting the right spot there

^^^ what she said ^^^

It's all a about learning!

Just build up the confidence one day, when you feel ready, and go for it! Lucky for you, men like starting off slow, so do just that. Start very very slowly and just suck the tip a little bit, but less sucking and more like a sucky kiss if that make sense! Lick the tip, and then just go for it, still going slowly, try and not let your teeth touch for now in case he doesn't like it, it does happen sometimes and doesn't cause them any harm so don't worry if it happens. When you're sucking, don't have too much suction, it's not like sucking on a straw, just a very gentle suction is best. Move your head back and forward, but only to what you're comfortable with. Don't try and go too deep in case you gag. If you feel he isn't in your mouth enough but your not comfortable to go any deeper on him you can use your hand on him at the same time.

At first, just keep it basic, then after a few times you can try different things to try on him, and you can tell if he'll like it or not. In future you could try deep throating, but it can take a lot of practice!!! I've found that a good one is turning your head too, turning to the left when you're at the base, then as you come up turn to the middle, and as you go down again turn to the right. It's good for going slow, but I can imagine it would look a bit manic if you were really going for it! Haha!

Just go slowly, do what you think would feel nice on him, your instincts barely ever let you down! And learn from experience. I doubt you could give a terrible blow job, he'll be so happy you're down there he'll not be wondering over what techniques your using, he'll just be enjoying it whatever you're doing!

Good luck :)

Oh!!! And as for swallowing or spitting, I usually don't get that far and jump on him, but if you are planning on going all the way just do what you want to do. Personally, I swallow, purely because my mother taught me that spitting is rude! Haha! I just think its quite unattractive so I don't do it, but whatever you're comfortable with is best.

At first the taste was off putting for me and the taste made me feel sick, but I've learnt that the trick is as soon as you feel it in your mouth swallow as fast as you can and don't taste it! It really works, the longer it's in your mouth the more time you have to react to the taste, so it just goes straight down for me! After some time you get used to the taste and its actually not too bad, after 8 years together I'm at the stage where the taste is really arousing for me, so you will get used to it.

For me and my Oh, the lead up to oral gives it that wow factor. We always tease each other and his favourite is when lie him down and slowly strip him then kiss, lick & nibble him all over except his cock. When I finally do suck him i tend to alternate between just using my tongue and using my whole mouth. He loves it expecially when I look up at him while doing it. Perhaps you could try teasing him- I'm sure he'd love it just as much! We often find that it's not the physical act but the build up... Relax and have fun x

Thanks MrsMcx... Really informative! I feel more confident now :)

First of all I would say relax and don't put any pressure on yourself. Honesty. I believe is the most important things between two people, it changes everything if you can be truthful with each other. Talk to him tell him your nervous, ask him to verbalise what a certain action feels like as you try new things, hearing how it makes him feel can be very erotic. You could pick ‘safety’ gesture such as a simple, gentle touch to the arm etc if something doesn’t feel good or if there is too much pressure. Everything takes time and exploration to find out what your OH does/doesn’t like. Another thing that may help is to blindfold him as then you won’t feel like he's watching you and this will also give you a sence of privacy until you feel more comfortable, it will also heighten his other senses. You could keep a bottle of water near you or suck an ice cube to can change the temperature of your mouth or take a sip of fizzy water and swirl it round whilst he’s in your mouth it’s not a sensation he’ll be expecting and I’ve been the bubbles apparently really do ‘tingle’. Hope this helps!

You're welcome :)

I would suggest for a first time lie on a bed, it's far more intimidating when he's standing over you, you feel like you're in more control when you're on top.

Welcome to the forums xxx I can see you have already got lots of great advice but I managed to find a few previous threads too that contain a LOT of information on blowjobs.

Here is one from a lady who had the same confidence issues as you, and she asked for similar advice:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/666099-blowjobs/

Here is another great thread packed full of technique advice:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/73099-giving-him-the-best-blow-job-of-his-life/

And here is another great thread on how to give a great Blowjob:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/367044-how-do-you-give-a-good-b-j/

Hopefully, as well as the advice given above, you may find some useful answers in these threads too. Good luck and I hope you find the courage xx

My wife once said to me do you want me in bed or on my knees, that was a turn on. I dont know other guys but since women have different likes and dislikes men are probably the same. Use your ears .

My wife once said to me do you want me in bed or on my knees, that was a turn on. I dont know other guys but since women have different likes and dislikes men are probably the same. Use your ears .

Don't really think there are any tips, and agree with post above, everyone is different.

Once you have him in your mouth, trust me, he will not push you away. Exploring and learning is part of the fun - and you can read 100s of manuals if you want but... what's the point?

Janny wrote:

Once you have him in your mouth, trust me, he will not push you away.

never a truer word spoken

I would say it's really important to make him know your loving every second of it too

Best tip enjoy it .never better than one that you can she is enjoying giving