Bluetooth toys!

Hey,

I'm keeping my beady eyes on the Magic Motion Eidolon Bluetooth G-Spot and Clitoral Knicker Vibrator.

I'm a total sucker for tech, and combining a toy with my phone sounds awesome!

It only has one review though (send me one and I'll review it LH!) has anyone else had experience with this? Or a similar one? Please let me know!

Thanks!!

Hi,

I took the chance on buying this bluetooth vibrator before it had any reviews and I'm so glad I did. My review is the one you have read so if you have any questions I would be happy to help. Also it was recently listed for testing and reviewing so you should see a second review for it listed soon.

Hi,

I' ve just checked the tester list and the Eidolon Bluetooth Vibrator is back up for testing in case you are keen to put you're name forward.

Good Luck.x

Thanks Funlover! I'm new to this testing business, but it's been on my wishlist for a while, so fingers crossed!

Have you tried any other Bluetooth toys? Do you still use the Magic motion, or has the novelty worn off?

Thanks!!

Is it something that can be used in public do you think? Haven't read the review yet...will do though...have seen it and added it to my wishlist... hoping my husband could have the app to control??

TheHoodedPearl wrote:

Thanks Funlover! I'm new to this testing business, but it's been on my wishlist for a while, so fingers crossed!

Have you tried any other Bluetooth toys? Do you still use the Magic motion, or has the novelty worn off?

Thanks!!

Hi Thehoodedpearl, I cant see the novelty wearing off anytime soon.I love it, especially the music option.I use it with my playlists in my phone and love dancing around with it buzzing away inside me. I think it is quiet enough to use outside where there is a little background noise just maybe not a library or doctors waiting room ;) I always start any solo sessions with a bullet or egg internally and find this one tops all the battery ones I have because it more accurately stimulates my g-spot. This is my first bluetooth toy but I now plan to look at others to add to my collection to see if any can match this one. I had looked at some knicker clitoral vibes but decided on this one which as well as hitting my g-spot also reaches my clitoris and stays in place really well. I see the member testing and reviewing this vibe did not have the great experience that I did so perhaps it depends a little on your anatomy and the type of vibrations you like. Nonetheless Lovehoney have a brilliant return policy so I definitely think it is worth trying.x

I have the Magic Motion kegal balls and they're really good, as is the app. The connection is much better than the We-Vibe 4 plus.

I haven't come across the Magic Motion Kegels yet so I might look out for them, although I am a bit hooked on the Eidolon now. Might be nice to have both.!

TheHoodedPearl wrote:

Thanks!!

Hi you need to have it on a seperate tester wishlist, which is only used to list things that are available for testing,to be considered.There is information about this on the forum. Again good luck.x

Thanks FunLover, I read the info very carefully and renamed and switched my wishlist to public! Thanks for your help though, I really appreciate it!!

Purring-pussy, thanks for the tip! I'll keep an eye out for those! Ain't technology great?!