Board and Card games

First post so hopefully this is in the correct place!

Who uses games to spice out relationships? Ive got a couple from Tingletouch and enjoy playing them but we find that we have quickly run out of the cards that havent been played - i.e we are repeating the end scenarios.

Our favourite is Bedroom Battle and we have the extra cards for that. Do other couples play these sort of games? do you end up creating your own cards?

3 Likes

We’ve got the adventure challenge in bed book , which is a scratch book to reveal what your do

1 Like

We have a few purchased from LH.

1 Like

I have the karma sutra cards from Lovehoney which are fun x

1 Like

We bought the:(now discontinued item on Lovehoney):

Fifty Shades of Grey Play Nice Talk Dirty Inspiration Cards

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lubes-essentials/sexy-gifts-games/adult-games/p/fifty-shades-of-grey-play-nice-talk-dirty-inspiration-cards/80169.html

They provide lots of sexy phrases and instructions for each of us to say and act out.

1 Like

I’d love to one day have a partner where I can play such games with

1 Like

Just ordered the Entice from LH… Hoping it will help us move out of our “routine” and adventure outside our norm a little. After it arrives and we give it a go I will follow up! I am hopefuly!

1 Like

i love these and have tried a few but Mrs K isnt always into them. The best one ive found is Monogamy. Lot of fun.

We also use an app called “Couple Game” on the iphone app store.

Will check out bedroom battle.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

We have the Fifty Shades Of Grey “Play Nice” cards from the Lovehoney website. They’re fun, but we found the roleplaying too corny for us (we prefer coming up with our own dialogue) so now they just get used as regular, I’m-not-playing-with-your-Marvel-playing-cards-again playing cards instead :joy:

I can also vouch for apps. Desire is our favourite :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We love games! Will check out the Tingle touch ones, not heard of them. We have several sets of cards/dice from LH that we use to create our own games, and we have a sex version of monopoly on PC which is customisable and really good.

2 Likes

Will have a look at that one as well

The tingletouch games are good but tasks are all quite similar. we find bedroom battle has the most variety. the poker game is good but is limited on the rewards and challenges.

What is the monopoly game?

We got the Oh! Night of Foreplay set from LH and we play it every so often - it gets tedious if you play it too often, but it’s really good fun!

I also spotted an add on Instagram for Excited and Exhausted card game, which looked quite good.

1 Like

We have the entire set of Drunk Desires (which from what I can see if the same as Excited and Exhausted). They are good but one of the sets is aimed at groups so some of the cards dont translate to couples. Quite fun game though.

We have a set if about 50 BDSM dare cards that we’re working our way through.

She chooses one at random every week and we perform the activity on Saturday mornings. She’s the Dom and I’m the Sub.

So far it’s been great fun.

1 Like

I actually ended up buying Drunk Desires off of an online auction site beginning with e, for ÂŁ4. I compared it to Excited and Exhausted and came much to the same conclusion as you in that it was the same thing, but ÂŁ21 cheaper (yes, really, someone is trying to sell a card game for ÂŁ25.)

I’ll be watching this thread as I am getting quite into the idea of “naughty” board/card games.

2 Likes

I would recommend searching for the other sets of drunk desires as you end up with quite a variety of cards. mix them all together and it mixes the scenarios up.

im really into the games now but a lot of them are very similar to be honest. I have found that other conversations have been started and we have tried some different things based on what the game result.

its a shame that some more games arent “online” as i have found setting some of them up takes some of the fun time away!

I will have a look and see if I can find them… The set I got has black and white, but I am guessing the other is marketed as an “expansion pack” or something?

We’ve played Monogamy a few times. It can go on too long, so we changed the rules a bit to skip ahead. Still a great way of building up, and obviously we’ve never finished the game itself!
I enjoy a board game or card game as a springboard once in a while, or to drag out foreplay and build the pleasure.

With the Lovehoney Oh! board game we found the opposite issue… the trip around the board goes to quickly, so if that happens we go around each level on the board twice.