Body count

Gender M
Age 38
Body count 2

Met my wife when I was quite young so only 1 before her.

Hi @Slytherin and welcome

Thank you! Excited to join

1 Like

Iā€™m 40 and have slept with 1 woman, my wifeā€‹:smiley:

4 Likes

Iā€™m 33 and count 15

Iā€™m 36 and my body count Is 1
And dare I say it Iā€™m ashamed to say it to

@william1987
1 or 101 what does it matter ???

I know it shouldnā€™t matter lol but I guess I find it abit sad that I didnā€™t start sowing my seed as it were until I was 26

This was a big thing for me and my mates when I was a lad , and for some reason I was really good with the ladies.

I got to 70 odd and stopped counting, it genuinely embarrass me now when old friends bring it up.

1 Like

age 27
body count 34

Iā€™m 38, married 16 years. One and done, baby!

3 Likes

25 M

body count 5

Iā€™m early 30s, and I genuinely donā€™t know. I could guess but I could be dozens out. I stopped counting at maybe around 20, which was early 20s. I just realised that it wasnā€™t important to me and really didnā€™t mean anything.
Also around the same time that I stopped caring how many sexual partners my exes had before me.

35 and 1. Met my husband when I was 21 and havenā€™t had any interest in anyone else. Husband doesnā€™t know as his count is a lot higher (40+) but Iā€™m happy with my 1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m 36 years old

30ish female + 15 playing
4 male + 2 playing (3+2 was in one session, other one was a friend, we used to mess around a lot)

1 Like

Iā€™m 58 and the count is 3 (married for 30 years between 1 & 3)

I couldnā€™t tell you I lost count in my younger days. Thatā€™s probably because Iā€™m a sex worker though. I wasnā€™t for 17 or so years but I was when I was younger and now I am again I donā€™t see many clients. In the last 15 years Iā€™ve slept with 5 people in my personal life, actually make that 6 4 of those were boyfriends, 2 long term and 2 short term relationships.

Coming on for 40 and 1. Do i wish it was more? Absolutely yes, no hesitation in answering that.

F 46 - around 35 but was with my ex for 25 years :laughing:

Confused lol