Body grooming

Hello all you sexy people.
Hope you all are well.

Just wondering if anyone has tips for completely shaving body hair off the harder to see areas?
Mainly the area just behind the balls and leading up to the anus.
Would be nice to see how close I am to the skin, aswell as how much is left.

Bending forward works but hurts after a little while, and using a mirror doesnt exactly help as much as I hoped it would. :sweat_smile:
competitor

Thankies y’all.

1 Like

Do you have a partner? If you do you could ask them to do it for you.

1 Like

That was plan c after the mirror idea XD but unfortunately I’m flying solo at the moment.

As I have suggested on many threads about hair removal , if you want to be smooth and do not like the idea of sharp blades around your fun bits . Imagine it is available down under for your down under , Miracle Shave Powder . It is inexpensive and works well for me . Get the regular strength , it has a milder oder . Always test a small area before using it . It takes a bit to mix it up , read instructions before use . Most important is leave it on for 8 minutes . You may need to add a little water before removing it , I use an old credit card and a wet wash cloth . Happy bare underside .

Apparently I have very sensitive skin.

Hair removing creams and powders produce actual chemical burns and electric razors draw blood.

I’ve also tried home lazer treatment and epilator.

Now I use a Gillette Skinguard razor every couple of days and that seems to do the job perfectly.

I don’t need to look. I can do it all by feel.

So when I groom that area I get the mirror off the wall to prop up on the floor against my bed so I can sit with a towel down to trim using my electric trimmer on the shortest head setting so not to have any ugly ouch accidents!

1 Like

I use a good quality 5 blade safety razor with body shave gel, the type that doesn’t rinse off as soon as it gets wet.
I shave everything while lying down in the bath or sometimes in the shower.
I’ve been shaving for years so I’m used to it and never suffer from shave rash or nicks. Just make sure to change the blade often.

I’ve been completely smooth all over for years … including ‘back, sac, and crack’ as they call it!!… I soooo love the feeling of being sensuously smooth.

I always use. Gillette Venus razor, and have never had any issue. I find it quite easy to do my ‘bits’ … I just reach through between my legs to get to the areas you may find difficult.

R xx

I use hair removal cream - I appreciate its not for everyone as it can burn but I apply and wait 10 minutes and then pop in the shower with a good scrubbing type sponge and the hair comes off and feels great
Take care it does not on your helmet or intimate areas

My husband doesn’t let me watch when he trims/shaves because he gets embarrassed, but when I shave, I really just have to bend and contort myself in front of a mirror to get all the cracks/crevices :face_with_monocle:

I am about as limber as a lamp post , so that’s why I love the magic shave powder . After showering and drying off I take a few pics with my phone to confirm success . I have been told many stories about the other hair removal products , my wife had bad reactions to several . She also bought the extra strength magic shave powder , it had a much stronger oder and works the same . By next summer if the grandson moves out I hope to get back to sugar waxing . I can do much myself , but my wife has to do the hard to get to parts . She also has bought a home laser kit , can hardly wait to try it .

1 Like

I was looking at ‘Nads’ earlier in a shop and thinking I might give it a go… I’ve used Veet previously on my legs, and it smells awful!!

R xx

I use a hair clipper to shorten the hair in that area first, then use shaving gel and a good - and new - Gillette shaver blade, taking it slowly and surely for obvious reasons! I try and do this every week or two so it doesn’t get too long. And a bit of body lotion afterwards staves away any irritation.

I find using a razor in the shower best.
Use plenty of foam and just rely on feel.
Stand on one leg while raising other knee up to chest while bending slightly , gives access to ass.
Between balls and ass , just gently lift balls up and carefull draw safety raxor down towards ass. Bending as far as you can.
One you find your own routine it will be second nature.

1 Like

@Iwill last seen lying in a heap in the shower tray!!! :joy::joy:

1 Like

@Joe_90 :joy::joy: yes that has happened on occasions…scary with a razor in hand.

1 Like

Any tips on what position you’re in when you do it? Standing up? Laying/sitting down?

Any shaving cream aswell thats safer for that area of the body?

1 Like

Yeah I can shorten my hair no problem with an electric razer with a guard.

Do you just play it by feel? How do youbfit the blade between cheeks without get cuts?

Magic shave powder does it without the need for shaving with a blade? Just sit and wait?

1 Like

Hmm I could try this one. Just gotta get myself a decent sized mirror to use.

You basically just lay down and look into the mirror? Never miss a hair in-between the cheeks?

1 Like