Body stocking for size 16 mrs

Need some advice on a bodystocking for the Mrs!!
She's a size 16 and most are listed as either size 8-16 or 18 -24

I wouldn't want it to just hang off her or be stretched to the point it's unflattering ..

I want her to look good and feel good..

Suggestions please !

I'm a 16 and i got for the bigger size. Even in the plus sizes they could all shrivelled up and then stretch.
8-16 are really uncomfortable at the seems.

I am not going to help much here but I am a size 16/18 and stand at 5'11" tall.

I have many bodystockings and I have a mixture of base and plus size. The best suggestion I can make is read through the reviews and hopefully you will be able to make your decision from there.

As a guide, fishnet style bodystockings seem to be more forgiving on the stretch side, whereas lace styles seem more rigid in their shape - hope that helps a bit xx

+1 reviews. Lingerie review generally have reference to the reviewers dress size so this should give you an idea. Is there any particular body stocking you're looking at? Perhaps someone who frequents the forums might have it.

If she is taller than average I would say to go for the larger one. If she's shorter then the base size may be better.

I'd err on the plus size. I'm a 16/18 & 5'9", the extra you get in a body stocking means she wont end up getting cut into by straps or fishnet, especially if she's being particularly active. There is a lot of give and stretch in the bodystockings I've got so they don't exactly hang loose even with the extra room.

If you're not sure, you could try a basque with stockings. My OH wasn't sure lingerie was suitable for pensioners but the look on my face changed her mind....

I'm a 14/16 and 5'7" the fishnet and opaque body stockings in base size have always fit me perfectly.

I do find though the body suits in base are always to short in the body for me so I've tried a few of the plus sizes and the extra material works better for me 😄

Lovehoney has a fantastic returns policy though so even if you decide you should have gone the other way you can swap it